This is it... the end of .is and .org!

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Let's enjoy our last moments on this forum while we still can. Trust me, despite what Master said, this is definitely the end for us. I have been a part of controversial online communities long enough to know what damages it beyond repair. I remember when I first stumbled upon a controversial forum. This place is actually quite mild compared to it. Over there, the place was infested with morally horrible people. They were first-class degenerates. I won't go into detail about just how fucked up the people were over there, and how it may have partially shaped me considering I stumbled upon it at the tender age of fourteen. I am currently in mid-twenties. Like this forum, law enforcement agencies, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, often personally bothered the administrator of the site, but kept it up-and-running against the wishes of these agencies. All that, however, came to an end. The forum stood strong for five years, which is shorter than how long this forum has lasted. What brought it to an end was the fact that the administrator was doxxed. In that case, however, the members really did a number on him. Not only did they bother him, but they also doxxed his parents, siblings and harrassed them as well. This led to increasing health risks that he just couldn't deal with. Still, he was kind enough to give the forum a month before he pulled the plug completely. That time could have been used to archive the forum, but I guess people were just unable to quite do this, at the time. This was in the early years of the 2010s. Now, we can see the same thing happening here. Except this time, the administrators got doxxed by a newspaper. You can imagine that if the administrator of an obscure forum had to resort to shutting down the forum just because of a few members doxxed not only him and his family, that the impact of being doxxed by a newspaper is much greater. Take it from me, this forum won't be here for much longer. I have spent my early twenties on this forum and it helped me a lot, to know that my problems were definitely looks-related and that I wasn't alone in this was eye-opening. It showed me how the world was lying to us, hoping it could turn us into obedient cucks. I may not have gotten along with many of you, but at least we shared something special. I will miss you all.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 14957 and 15 others
To add, both Master and Sergeant have officially said their goodbyes and both are saying they have no access to the database. This forum will be a goner in no time.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 11610 and 9 others
Let's enjoy our last moments on this forum while we still can. Trust me, despite what Master said, this is definitely the end for us. I have been a part of controversial online communities long enough to know what damages it beyond repair. I remember when I first stumbled upon a controversial forum. This place is actually quite mild compared to it. Over there, the place was infested with morally horrible people. They were first-class degenerates. I won't go into detail about just how fucked up the people were over there, and how it may have partially shaped me considering I stumbled upon it at the tender age of fourteen. I am currently in mid-twenties. Like this forum, law enforcement agencies, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, often personally bothered the administrator of the site, but kept it up-and-running against the wishes of these agencies. All that, however, came to an end. The forum stood strong for five years, which is shorter than how long this forum has lasted. What brought it to an end was the fact that the administrator was doxxed. In that case, however, the members really did a number on him. Not only did they bother him, but they also doxxed his parents, siblings and harrassed them as well. This led to increasing health risks that he just couldn't deal with. Still, he was kind enough to give the forum a month before he pulled the plug completely. That time could have been used to archive the forum, but I guess people were just unable to quite do this, at the time. This was in the early years of the 2010s. Now, we can see the same thing happening here. Except this time, the administrators got doxxed by a newspaper. You can imagine that if the administrator of an obscure forum had to resort to shutting down the forum just because of a few members doxxed not only him and his family, that the impact of being doxxed by a newspaper is much greater. Take it from me, this forum won't be here for much longer. I have spent my early twenties on this forum and it helped me a lot, to know that my problems were definitely looks-related and that I wasn't alone in this was eye-opening. It showed me how the world was lying to us, hoping it could turn us into obedient cucks. I may not have gotten along with many of you, but at least we shared something special. I will miss you all.
Dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Warlow, Deleted member 14978 and 6 others
Here’s my friend’s puppy’s discord, if any one needs it

kjsbdfiusdf#4228

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, PYT, Jagged0 and 2 others
Oh God NOOOOOOOOOO GOD HELP US ALL!!!!

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Collagen or rope, PYT, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
words read = 0 get a hair transplant and a rhinoplasty ASAP you subhuman ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Mewton, Warlow and 4 others
So where's a link to the newspaper artical that doxxed him then? I want to see it. I say all this rumor mongering is a croc of sh*t

• +1
Reactions: PYT
So where's a link to the newspaper artical that doxxed him then? I want to see it. I say all this rumor mongering is a croc of sh*t
It's not a croc of shit. Google "****************** New York times"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and PYT
I've seen it. It's real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and mogstar
Look this is cool and all but could you please divide your piece into paragraphs next time? Thanks

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, teenmax, Slayerino and 1 other person
Look this is cool and all but could you please divide your piece into paragraphs next time? Thanks
I can do it now if you want, but as a response to this post

It's not a croc of shit. Google "****************** New York times"
Woah, ok then.

They both got doxxed. This is very interesting. Thus is gonna be something to watch unfold. Damn.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Care I do not
I know everything about surgeries already

Woah, ok then.

They both got doxxed. This is very interesting. Thus is gonna be something to watch unfold. Damn.
We've all been losing our minds for the past few hours since this came to light. We all thought this forum was going to be gone, which coincided with lookism being gone after the November school shooting. Man, it's been a crazy end to this year in PSL history.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
We've all been losing our minds for the past few hours since this came to light. We all thought this forum was going to be gone, which coincided with lookism being gone after the November school shooting. Man, it's been a crazy end to this year in PSL history.
It said their pictures were found as well. I'd like to see them.

Thank god

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Are there any fucking archives or should i do it all manually

words read = 0 get a hair transplant and a rhinoplasty ASAP you subhuman ogre
@Introvertednarc Your Ass Is The Only Food Around Here...
AND IT'S DINNER TIME!!!
5e92f5e96543401854850164af982d82.jpg