This is lighting fraud ?

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
When people say fraud. Do they mean that when you use lighting to highlight your face that’s not reality?
What about people who are in front of you who see you with the lighting?

Like right now I can tell I lost quite a bit of bloat due to the contours being like this. I went biking and it’s helped tremendously.

Attachments

• 4828ACAF-C0E4-45B5-9ECA-8548739314B0.jpeg
    4828ACAF-C0E4-45B5-9ECA-8548739314B0.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 399
Natural lighting is the real you

That’s actually you it’s not fraud because of the natural sunlight

People like saying it’s not you because you mog 95% of the forum or they want to be negative and believe that ugly ass selfie in the bathroom in shit lighting is them

• +1
Reactions: karbo, 5'8manlet, Zygos4Life and 8 others
Natural lighting is the real you

That’s actually you it’s not fraud because of the natural sunlight

People like saying it’s not you because you mog 95% of the forum or they want to be negative and believe that ugly ass selfie in the bathroom in shit lighting is them
Iv seen people get shit for doing similar types of lighting and matter fact. You would be hard pressed to find a place where the lighting is completely even and soft like people here want.

It’s like they are ironically saying don’t be natural because that’s not natural

You are larp, stop is not funny anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3043, UglyMan and 1 other person
your hair cut makes you look gay. are you gay?

yes, it’s the real you. everyone sees you in the perfect lighting and you see everyone else in the perfect lighting. we don’t look like the version of ourselves through a phone screen. the eye picks ip
much more color and detail and texture and light difference compared to the selfie cam
or even back camera.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2581 and beyourself
yes, it’s the real you. everyone sees you in the perfect lighting and you see everyone else in the perfect lighting. we don’t look like the version of ourselves through a phone screen. the eye picks ip
much more color and detail and texture and light difference compared to the selfie cam
or even back camera.
TFW main camera is shittier than the shitty frontal
Negative reaffirmaion all around me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2227 and Gengar
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, beyourself and Deleted member 2846
When people say fraud. Do they mean that when you use lighting to highlight your face that’s not reality?

Like right now I can tell I lost quite a bit of bloat due to the contours being like this. I went biking and it’s helped tremendously.
Prove you're Astro or GTFO, post a selfie with you holding a sign that says "looksmax.me, 17/10/2019"

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

holy *** its chad

u mog me by 6 PSL

Nice angularity. Looking lean.
Looking for the best lighting is basically frauding but if it actually helps you look better, what's bad about it?
It's like makeup.

What isn't frauding anyways.
Not shaving your head and looked from all angles in neutral lighting?

It's good to look good in photos, i'd say filters are frauding but lighting isn't.

I'm the king of fraud. There's many ways to fraud to look better (or less bad) than you actually do.
Some examples: squinting, squinching, jaw jutting, showing just/more of the chocolate side of your face, beard to make your chin or jawline look better, wearing caps/hats, brushing the eyebrows, shoe lifts + boots, fake tan, make up, hair straightening etc.

I can tell you're frauding a little bit because your facial expression is not 100% neutral + you probably cherrypicked that pic (like we all do here).

Hope that helps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
u need eyelashes but look good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Greeicy and Deleted member 1849
Jfl he really posted here