this is OP. @cloUder @TsarTsar444 i will fuck op so herd srs 🥵

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, CtrlAltDelete, 5'8manlet and 5 others
@RoBobaFett999 @CtrlAltDelete @AutisticBeaner

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and subhuman incel
They are practicing ballroom dancing: Waltz.
Nice one, I did ballroom dancing too, but I was usually the guy dancing alone since girls didn't want to dance with me.

Bad place to find a girlfriend, but cool activity to do if u ever get a girlfriend tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, ChristianChad and 2 others
They are practicing ballroom dancing: Waltz.
Nice one, I did ballroom dancing too, but I was usually the guy dancing alone since girls didn't want to dance with me.

Bad place to find a girlfriend, but cool activity to do if u ever get a girlfriend tbh.
Fuck bro she lives rent free in my head, its been almost 3 years since she rejected / cucked me :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, CtrlAltDelete, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Fuck bro she lives rent free in my head, its been almost 3 years since she rejected / cucked me :feelsbadman::feelscry:
Only thing that heals heartbreak is fucking a lot of different girls

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer
Only thing that heals heartbreak is fucking a lot of different girls
Which i dont, this is what happened to me yesterday :feelswhy::

I walked down the street and first saw my former oneitis that cucked me on my birthday almost 3 years ago. She was with her gay best friend

Then i saw a girl that told the school principal that I'm a creepy rapist 600m further.

Enraged and 10 minutes later, i belled at a girl, i wanted to have fwb with, door and she didn't open just to find that she unadded me on SC.

But as if things weren't bad enough i am now calling another girl to let me frustration out while fucking and she rejects me too and sends a pic of a boy :feelswhy:

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, coolguy1, CtrlAltDelete and 2 others
Which i dont, this is what happened to me yesterday :feelswhy::

I walked down the street and first saw my former oneitis that cucked me on my birthday almost 3 years ago. She was with her gay best friend

Then i saw a girl that told the school principal that I'm a creepy rapist 600m further.

Enraged and 10 minutes later, i belled at a girl, i wanted to have fwb with, door and she didn't open just to find that she unadded me on SC.

But as if things weren't bad enough i am now calling another girl to let me frustration out while fucking and she rejects me too and sends a pic of a boy :feelswhy:
Good morning, I hate women

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, CtrlAltDelete and PubertyMaxxer
she literally dancing by herself bro

go dance with her

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, subhuman incel, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
I wish I wasn't sub5psl so I could dance with girls tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer
Good morning, I hate women
I almost comptelety ruined my life bc of her. The traumatic cucking / rejection ON my birthday put me in a mental asylum for 3 months and Raped my Grades. I had to repeat the school year with kids i don't know.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
She looks recessed, are you sure?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PubertyMaxxer
I ll pm you pics of former oneitis. Many people here say i mog her to suicide & she's subhuman but her SMV is still infinitely high than mine.
She looks recessed, are you sure?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I almost comptelety ruined my life bc of her. The traumatic cucking / rejection ON my birthday put me in a mental asylum for 3 months and Raped my Grades. I had to repeat the school year with kids i don't know.
jfl you and i have so much in common

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PubertyMaxxer
Fuck.

Only thing that will help with that is finding a good cope or looksmaxing [with surgeries] and ascending- there really is no other way.

You need to move on brother, for your own sake.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer