This is me. My tik tok profile.

Chadlite.
After Hairtransplant and depending on height+body maybe chad

• +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics
how do you found this forum

how do you found this forum
Well I honestly just came to the conclusion a very long time ago that good looks is completely vital. So from there on you want to improve your looks right... no wonder I ended up here.

How old are you?

Your collagen and hair don't seem to be the best

How old are you?

Your collagen and hair don't seem to be the best
Hair could certainly be a lot better! Will get a hair transplant to straighten the hairline out.

Hearing about collagen is new to me. I get a lot of compliments on my skin actually. Care to elaborate?

Det är en bra längd. Med tanke på längden så kan du räknas som chad. Om jag skaffar instagram eller något följ mig där så jag får bättre social status
Deilig å høre! Du må ha instagram, viktig. NT.

• +1
Reactions: N1c
You remind me of Alex from Target but like Alex from Walmart

fuarkkk your skin is insanely good

get denser hair, get eyebrow transplant + use minoxdil + thicker neck and maybe jaw angle filler and you'd be lite Chad. Right now you're lite-lite-chad

You remind me of Alex from Target but like Alex from Walmart
He actually mogs the kid from Alex from target. That guy relied on harmony and neoteny purely, looks like joke now

Hair could certainly be a lot better! Will get a hair transplant to straighten the hairline out.

Hearing about collagen is new to me. I get a lot of compliments on my skin actually. Care to elaborate?
Eh, I might be overthinking, I just thought you had some nasolabial folds. Its not too bad tho

Eh, I might be overthinking, I just thought you had some nasolabial folds. Its not too bad tho
I guess maybe a little. Any tips on how to prevent it?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I guess maybe a little. Any tips on how to prevent it?
Wear sunscreen is most important, and protect yourself from sun
I guess you can also do tretinoin, but honestly I dont know much about it.

I mean honestly you are already good looking. Most important thing is just to maintain your looks and stay healthy

fuarkkk your skin is insanely good

get denser hair, get eyebrow transplant + use minoxdil + thicker neck and maybe jaw angle filler and you'd be lite Chad. Right now you're lite-lite-chad
Is minor really gonna improve hair density to any significant degree?

Eyebrow transplat vs microblading?

Wear sunscreen is most important, and protect yourself from sun
I guess you can also do tretinoin, but honestly I dont know much about it.

I mean honestly you are already good looking. Most important thing is just to maintain your looks and stay healthy
I don't fear the sun. A healthy diet filled with animal protein and fat I believe counteracts the damage from the sun. Im on carnivore diet more or less.

• +1
Reactions: Michael
I sometimes get asked if im gay actually haha, spot on. Im very skinny at the moment. Do you think I would solve the gay vibes by gaining some muscle? My style is a little cocky with spikes on my shoes as well, which many find a little metrosexual or so.

I dont want to put you down but you yeah I thought you were gay. The pink shirt and the makeup which makes you look plastic always have that effect.

You look really gay

OP theres no fucking way youre not a flaming homo. your vocal mannerisms are insanely gay. do u shave ur ass?

Jersey Shore What GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and TUSSELEIF

If you believe this is a joke I am willing to prove it. Just add the snap in the bio of my tik tok or something I dunno. Or you can write a comment and tell me here what Im gonna reply.

Im norwegian.
Good looking dude.

Jfl at banging two best friends at the same time :lul:

you’re living a chad life

I dont want to put you down but you yeah I thought you were gay. The pink shirt and the makeup which makes you look plastic always have that effect.
haha no worries brother. But i dont wear any make up tho?

What did you

If you believe this is a joke I am willing to prove it. Just add the snap in the bio of my tik tok or something I dunno. Or you can write a comment and tell me here what Im gonna reply.

Im norwegia
What did you do to ascend and how differently do people treat you before and after

damn ur beautiful

The gay vibes come from (1) upper lip too large, (2) not prominent browridge and (3) your flamboyant persona.

Building muscle won't make any difference in this regard.

I sometimes get asked if im gay actually haha, spot on. Im very skinny at the moment. Do you think I would solve the gay vibes by gaining some muscle? My style is a little cocky with spikes on my shoes as well, which many find a little metrosexual or so.
Gayometer giving error man.
If i had your good looks i would muscle and tattoo max and stop doing shit with my lips.
If people think you are gay and you are not it s a major red flag about your style and the way you handle yourself.
I am not bitter, just spittin some truth

what is your height