dasani water

𓀐𓂸

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
repost, kys

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
3F7C24F0 0EDF 49CC 94BD 86B3217875CD

imagine using tinder rather than manipulating qt virgins with psychological issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I literally can’t be bothered to live in today’s world. So many things are wrong with this

I feel like shit wont change I really want it to, seem so like there’s a huge agenda against men nowadays.

do you think it’s possible for men to improve their situation by boycotting all this shit? or nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Golang and Slayer
The game is rigged we just gonna find the cheats and overrule

imagine using tinder rather than manipulating qt virgins with psychological issues
Yeah virgins enjoy prison time bro. At least half of 16-18 year old girls are not virgins, probably more

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6453
I’m suing god

• +1
Its a win win imo. Globally females are more than males so if 4s and 5s keep ignoring guys that come up to them theyre gonna die alone lol.

So many women are gonna die alone since they keep waiting for chads and gigachads not knowing how rare theyre and that they will 99% get rejected anyway.
Idk

Its a win win imo. Globally females are more than males so if 4s and 5s keep ignoring guys that come up to them theyre gonna die alone lol.

So many women are gonna die alone since they keep waiting for chads and gigachads not knowing how rare theyre and that they will 99% get rejected anyway.
Idk
Theres 104 men born for every 100 women. The only reason theres more women globally is because they become older on avg than men.

Nothing will change and I think virtual reality coping will be the future in 30 years.

• So Sad
Theres 104 men born for every 100 women. The only reason theres more women globally is because they become older on avg than men.

Nothing will change and I think virtual reality coping will be the future in 30 years.
Bro this shit makes me so sad. Life is barely worth living now. This shit is only going to get worse man

I can’t fucking cope or compete. Men need to do something to fix this shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275

Doesnt really matter cus again women wait for the better while a man settles with whoever comes up first. Idk if this is still true for men nowadays tho.

Damn competition is fierce

Go look in the mirror, if ur face doesnt fit in with these, stop bothering or dont. Just get the fuck out on yr balcony or whatever, sit in ur comfy chair n kick ur feet up, open up a beer and jst try n relax n stay away from this big explosion of a blackpill.

Find urself a hobby god damit.. get urself a dirtbike ffs and go play with it in the woods. This chad life isnt yrs and u were never meant to live it, again the mirror is the ultimate proof.. ur meant for something else so go after it and stop wasting ur time trying to "ascend" makes no sense... n u very damn well know ure not going to.. Your fingers arent all the same (lenght) so be happy for chads and gigachads whose life u wish u had.

Idk what im typing, thats what came to mind tbh

Jeremy meeks for topshop
SeanOPryVictoriaSecretAngelSaraSampaioPUHkSWMaWfNl
Francisco Lachowski Polaroids MaleModelSceneNet 02
Images
A19526aa1214191e435f67e1bbf6115d

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0 and Dude420
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6453
planet is fucked. Just nuke it. Kill em all.

• +1
Short Ugly and Brown

Last edited: