mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry

unironically a lot of caucasians can pull this look off

ben dahlhaus mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Swarthy Knight and vernier

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Only if I was 6'2 i would fall into the dom category. But 4 days ago I visited Himachal shimla mall road and saw ugly nighas with ltb also most of them were 5'8 I had lifts on to 5'11 but they got compressed and I was like 5'10.5 with slouched shoulder still heightmogged them. Observed that nt is law and hair and light skin matters most in India one nigga was 5'11 and light skin has that pedo moustache and was walking around with a lightskin slim nose himachali. Also the girls there are very beautiful. Made me hard ngl. Got 10 -15 iois it's easy to slay there I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and mayo mogger
just be blonde Jesus bro

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and mayo mogger
Only if I was 6'2 i would fall into the dom category. But 4 days ago I visited Himachal shimla mall road and saw ugly nighas with ltb also most of them were 5'8 I had lifts on to 5'11 but they got compressed and I was like 5'10.5 with slouched shoulder still heightmogged them. Observed that nt is law and hair and light skin matters most in India one nigga was 5'11 and light skin has that pedo moustache and was walking around with a lightskin slim nose himachali. Also the girls there are very beautiful. Made me hard ngl. Got 10 -15 iois it's easy to slay there I guess
all you need is a slim long nose with compact orbials with good hair genes and beard genes and good frame aswell :forcedsmile::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
just be blonde Jesus bro
Yes bro if I had light eyes and even was 5'7 white passing I could have slayed pajeetas but I get disgusted by ugly fat poojetas gonna geomax to europe

• JFL
all you need is a slim long nose with compact orbials with good hair genes and beard genes and good frame aswell :forcedsmile::feelswhy:
Literally you talking bout frame all of them had.18 inch bideltoid max ngl

• +1
If BrahminBoss was here he would be sperging about Moose Ali Khan rn

• JFL
Most Western Europeans go for this look eventually

• +1
Literally you talking bout frame all of them had.18 inch bideltoid max ngl
femlet tier

only europeans have thick bones to be fair its pretty rare to have thick wrists and skeletal structure as ethnics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
Men should have long hair like they did back in the ancient times. Don't know why niggers nowadays fades and tapers and buzz cuts n shit

• JFL
Men should have long hair like they did back in the ancient times. Don't know why niggers nowadays fades and tapers and buzz cuts n shit
its a detriment and liability you cant keep long hair in 3rd world shithole where everyday a fight breaks out for no reason

but in safer countries its retarded not have long hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Swarthy Knight
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and mayo mogger