This is what Stroma is actually capable of

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Kraken
IMG 20191121 224159
IMG 20191121 224221
IMG 20191121 224237
Sadly I don't find the exact pics, but somewhere on this forum I saw these exact stroma pics but they added to the arrow at Tx3 that this is the actual results and Tx4/Sat Tx1 are computer predictions of what the final results might look like.
Is there anyone who fully understood how they wanna do the Saturation Treatment, is it legit? What do you think?

it literally has to be legit. the brown in that picture they put up and these are impossible to have with some form of central hetarochromia or spekcles or some thing in th eye color.

so the only way it could be is that the melanin was removed

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
it literally has to be legit. the brown in that picture they put up and these are impossible to have with some form of central hetarochromia or spekcles or some thing in th eye color.

so the only way it could be is that the melanin was removed
No debating that, but is the Saturation Treatment legit?
How do they do this?
How can they predict it?

How do they do this?
How can they predict it?
idk. they have not done it yet

How do they do this?
How can they predict it?
Ask them those questions on their Facebook page, I doubt any of us will be able to answer your questions.

Ask them those questions on their Facebook page, I doubt any of us will be able to answer your questions.
Is their fb legit? Heard they are weird sometimes, gonna ask them tho

what about the limbal ring? That's the most important thing imho.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, MentalistKebab, LostYouth and 13 others
The limbal ring will stay, in fact, after the procedure, it’ll be significantly more noticeable. Most people with dark eye colors will also have a darker iris pigment epithelium which is a good thing.

What would it do to eyes that are both green and blue? Brighten them?

tbh, the rest brown colour in the centre looks more concerning

limbal ring gives contrast atleasz

tbh, the rest brown colour in the centre looks more concerning
How so? It was left there on purpose for safety reasons. There won’t be a brown patch in the middle with the commercial lasers.

I will be their 1st customer

How so? It was left there on purpose for safety reasons. There won’t be a brown patch in the middle with the commercial lasers.
that sounds good

Do you know the cost?
They said it would be around 5K. You, however, will need several treatments to safely go from dark brown to light blue since trying to do so in one try puts too much stress on the eye. So the procedure will most likely cost less or treatments will come in packages to reduce the price in order to make it more affordable for the average person.

Last edited:
I will ascend like hell with blue eyes can’t wait

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
This already exists. NewEyes laser in Spain.

What do we even know about NewEyes tho? I have rarely seen it being talked about here
The problem with already existing eye laserr change is that none of them are capable of taking to similarly lighted pictures, it's always that the pupil in the before-pic is at least twice as big as in the after thus you can't really take any of there pics serious

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and WannaBeA6
Eye color is a cope but it would be a huge self-esteem boost to ascend past my shit colored eyes.

Imagine blinding yourself for a 0.5 PSL increase
Blue looks unnatural on people who aren't mixed or white, green is much better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and PubertyMaxxer
How exactly is Stroma blinding yourself? Silicone Implants make you blind, but how would stroma do so?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Halotestin
Just lose youe eye sight theory

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
with blue eyes I'd ascend so hard

but brown is masc so I don't care.

When is it coming out

I'd be aiming for bright hazel-green eyes, or just light green like Steven Kelly, blue is hard to pull off.

JFL at thinkin 26 will be your prime :feelskek: :feelskek: MGTOW on the cards boyo
I'm an absolut late bloomer, for me it's all at least 2-3 years later than for standard... Also look at Gandy, he's still a God at 40

I'm an absolut late bloomer, for me it's all at least 2-3 years later than for standard... Also look at Gandy, he's still a God at 40
Just be Gandy theory :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Tenor
Tenor

That's what I'm saying :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
But for real, I don't think past 25 it's over, maybe for females but not for men
Collagen wise maybe, but SMV wise? JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The grannypill has become legit in this day of hypergamy

Collagen wise maybe, but SMV wise? JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The grannypill has become legit in this day of hypergamy
In this website it's probably only me, but I don't care for SMV that much, I'm gonna go for long term relationships only anyways, you don't need that high SMV for that

thats why im hoping this sshit comes quick. maybe ill seduce a female exec to give me the surgery once its legit quick

how will they avoid relapse though? Like, this spanish clinic that was on the market for 7 years had a lot of unhappy customers, eyes eventually darkened after like 2 years, how do they ensure there wont be any relapse?