This is you competition

Deleted member 16061

Deleted member 16061

Silver
Even if you get a hot girl she has prob experienced dating / sex with a Giga Brad like this.

And she will always think of how safe she felt with him on top of her

All you can do is beta cargiver for her abused womb

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and AscendingHero
Speak for yourself. I've got no interest in the type of girls he'd be interested in. Dudes like that often get mad thinking I might be trying to cuck em though.

Hot bodies and pretty faces are dime a dozen.

Speak for yourself. I've got no interest in the type of girls he'd be interested in. Dudes like that often get mad thinking I might be trying to cuck em though.

Hot bodies and pretty faces are dime a dozen.
So what do you like, virgin jbs?
You will never get a good one only a fat mentally I’ll one

cope. just get to the JBs before they've been touched by the "giga brads". they've only been touched by teenage dicklet framelets at best by the time I get to them.
fbi fam GIF by CBS

i go for 16 year olds at 20 (legal in AU) :ogre::ogre::ogre:

15 year olds too but I just wait for them to turn 16 :ROFLMAO:
One ticket to Australia please

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Even if you get a hot girl she has prob experienced dating / sex with a Giga Brad like this.

So?

i go for 16 year olds at 20 (legal in AU) :ogre::ogre::ogre:

15 year olds too but I just wait for them to turn 16 :ROFLMAO:
@Cali Yuga thiughts?
Every 15 year old in Australia is getting plowed by older men while you cry about muh pedos on dying forum

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
15 is illegal here but i mean I just have my eye out on 15 year olds and I'm ready to strike on their 16th birthday
Creepy :rage:

So what do you like, virgin jbs?
You will never get a good one only a fat mentally I’ll one
Well I've had those before. Could have em again I suppose if that's what I wanted.

I'm married though. Flesh might be one thing, I've never yearned for the love of strange women.

Imagine how many chads his wife was destroyed by before she settles for his wage cuck dicklet
His wife is asian so he probably dick mogs all her previous asian dicklet boyfriends

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and faggotchadlite
His wife is asian so he probably dick mogs all her previous asian dicklet boyfriends
She has sleped with 100 white men and a few blacks at a frat party

after 23 she hit the wall and settled for a safety net white beta

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and BoosterShotEnjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
She is white men only virgin.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
She never had any. I didn't spend seven years in Asia before finally getting married for nothing. Though there are enough pretty virgins in China even into their 30s, most of them just aren't compatable with foreigners in the long run.

• Woah
She has sleped with 100 white men and a few blacks at a frat party

after 23 she hit the wall and settled for a safety net white beta
She's trad and modelled for CCP.

View attachment 1411060
That's right. She wants to ride a horse. Not a pig. Riding a horse feels good as her hair streams in the breeze and the firm beast between her legs. But riding a fucking pig, ugh, right? Why would she do such?

She's trad and modelled for CCP.
Proof? Asians lie naturally especially the women

if she was over the age of 15 she has probably been molested by a few uncles in the slums of Bangkok

That's right. She wants to ride a horse. Not a pig. Riding a horse feels good as her hair streams in the breeze and the firm beast between her legs. But riding a fucking pig, ugh, right? Why would she do such?
Is this a new level of autism

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
She never had any. I didn't spend seven years in Asia before finally getting married for nothing. Though there are enough pretty virgins in China even into their 30s, most of them just aren't compatable with foreigners in the long run.
How did you find your wife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
cope. just get to the JBs before they've been touched by the "giga brads". they've only been touched by teenage dicklet framelets at best by the time I get to them.
do jbs like hypermasc guys like you???

How did you find your wife.
We worked together at the same school. She functioned as my manager, as well as my assistant. I started talking to her about 8 months after left the school. We never dated or anything.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16061
So she was virgin at 30?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Is this a new level of autism
Facts, Jack. A short couple is overlooked as if no one can see them. But a short woman with a tall guy, many eyes behold her. And the other vaginas envy, though hate her at the same time, "Ugh. Look at her with that tall handsome feller. She doesn't deserve him. I wanna be like her!"

And so that's the effect she yearns for. "Love me - hate me- at least you're thinking about me." Every woman strives to live rent-free in the other woman's head.

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16061
Facts, Jack. A short couple is overlooked as if no one can see them. But a short woman with a tall guy, many eyes behold her. And the other vaginas envy, though hate her at the same time, "Ugh. Look at her with that tall handsome feller. She doesn't deserve him. I wanna be like her!"

And so that's the effect she yearns for. "Love me - hate me- at least you're thinking about me." Every woman strives to live rent-free in the other woman's head.

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
So she was virgin at 30?
Yeah, and girls like that are plentiful in China. Tons of pretty virgins past 35 even. Though a lot of them can be pretty brain dead too. And even still, you have to take into account what kind of family she comes from. It's still extremely difficult to find somone worth settling down with. My wife's family is very different than what's typical of most Chinese people their age. Marrying a Chinese woman usually ends badly for most foreigners. Doesn't matter how intact she might have been before the nuptuals. Between the women and their families they usually end up driving their white husbands into a state of heavy misery.

• +1
:yes: