This is your guide rotters!!!

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
You pieces of shit star aajonus vonderplanitz diet and stop crying oh im ugly oh diet cannot chnage face fuck your face get happy or kill just now yourself think

Thats last i ever helping only if u dm me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend, rand anon and 5 others
that aajonus vonderplanitz enthusiast guy is weird

• +1
Reactions: ey88
if you dont eat aajonus diet kill youself cause your mentally retarded

Last chance to DM me im never talking about diet again

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and ey88
241363185 131142589244791 6203464578442278482 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend, ey88 and 1 other person
Ray Peat mogs

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, Marsiere214 and ey88
What do u think about aajonus saying parasites/tapeworms can be healthy?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and cooldude1231
Ray Peat mogs
Ok explain how in ray peats recordings he speaks like a fucking. Cripple and takes 5 minutes to finish 15 seconds sentance with his guest speakers trying to finish the sentence for him cause he spends an eternity searching for a word like a demented man but at age 60

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend, ey88 and 1 other person
Have you even watched ray peats work? Or do you just larp that your raypeating so you feel better about your shit diet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Sushifart, thereallegend and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and NZb6Air
so you feel better about your shit diet?
I am not insecure like most you

I don't need anyone to validate my diet or lifestyle choices, I do whatever the fuck, whenver I want.

• Love it
Reactions: Jova
Have you even watched ray peats work? Or do you just larp that your raypeating so you feel better about your shit diet?
the brahminboss upanishads exposed the perfect diet already no external world product, only consume inner life energy

BrahminBoss.
Ah okay its your homosexual/autistic fixation brahminboss that does ray peat thats why lust is the strongest force on humans thats why you ignore everthing else

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and cooldude1231
Ah okay its your homosexual/autistic fixation on Ajonut voonderetard that does shit meat thats why lust is the strongest force on humans thats why you ignore everthing else

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
is aspirin okay

BrahminBoss.
Aajonus cured 1000+ peoples autism and cancer and reversed eye colors from brown to blue did all the same to himself what did ray peat do eat some ice cream?Fat fuck

• Love it
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
Aajonus cured 1000+ peoples autism and cancer and reversed eye colors from brown to blue did all the same to himself what did ray peat do eat some ice cream?Fat fuck (Ethnic/sub-white cope)

• Love it
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
you think is it really possible to detox from vaccines by aajonus diet alone or no

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
you think is it really possible to detox from vaccines by aajonus diet alone or no
Depends on what ingredients everthing you can detox in 40 years maybe 20 with the info we have now

except for one ingredient mercury the amount is so high it would take 1000 years to detox all of it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and XxW33dSm0k3rxX