this life is the biggest mindfuck of all, if you can deeply calculate, like chess alone has more possible games than atoms in universe

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
and life is magnitudes more complex than even chess. there are infinite thoughts to think, which means you can never be sure, even if you could, your time is only limited to 100 years, you will be old as fuck by then.

like take some xanax, can you calculate all the possible consequences of the game SKYJO?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
or maybe we just aren't meant to figure everything out at our level of consciousness ,and even if we did,
think of how boring that would be like....what now ?

Quality of threads here

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
i figure things out in nanoseconds that most people spend a whole lifetime struggling to comprehend

or maybe we just aren't meant to figure everything out at our level of consciousness ,and even if we did,
think of how boring that would be like....what now ?
Human life would lose its meaning, forsooth. There is no point in becoming Gods. I am content with my inferiority in that sense. Though I cannot help but wish I were smarter.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Yliaster
i figure things out in nanoseconds that most people spend a whole lifetime struggling to comprehend
nerd1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_