I put the AR in arthritis LMFAO

• So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Is this music seriously good? I just dont get the appeal

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3123
Hit a pregnant bitch in her stomach bc she trifiling

Your a korean tho
Yeah I feel like making money is so easy now? How is this guy making music and money when hes 15. Is he one in a million? Or every black kids are so popular?

Yeah I feel like making money is so easy now? How is this guy making music and money when hes 15. Is he one in a million? Or every black kids are so popular?
Yeah He is one in a million and basically an industry plant. He's modeling on alyx runway because he has connections. He also has shoutouts from mainstream rappers and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Yeah He is one in a million and basically an industry plant. He's modeling on alyx runway because he has connections. He also has shoutouts from mainstream rappers and shit.
How does he get all that shit? Parents? Or his music really good?

how do u even become an industry plant at 15 and what does a plant do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
How does he get all that shit? Parents? Or his music really good?
Basically he knows people who have pull in the industry. One of these people is ian connor and his protege John Ross. John discovered him and basically is promoting him to become a superstar. John ross has connections with matthew williams from alyx, chief keef, playboi carti and more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2581
I put the AR in arthritis LMFAO
Banderas relief

LMAO XANMAN

YO bruh you from the dmv those dudes are geekin hard
Basically he knows people who have pull in the industry. One of these people is ian connor and his protege John Ross. John discovered him and basically is promoting him to become a superstar. John ross has connections with matthew williams from alyx, chief keef, playboi carti and more.
Isn’t John just 17

this shit goes hard op

He is chosen and the label or whoever wants them to be famous makes them famous. Lil baby and gunna are good examples as they were hand chosen by young thug to become his artists. Playboi carti is also a good example because he was chosen by Ian connor and pushed by Ian to mainstream success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Damn. Mire his life.
Is his music that good?
Btw what do you think of dancemaxxing? I always felt black dudes are really looking good at dancing

Probably related to a record executive or celebrity either way that lets him get trained at a young age to pretty much rap the stuff they want him to market to the masses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3123
Damn. Mire his life.
Is his music that good?
Btw what do you think of dancemaxxing? I always felt black dudes are really looking good at dancing
Gay to me but there are some niggas that can pull it off. Id go rap before dancing tho

Gay to me but there are some negros that can pull it off. Id go rap before dancing tho
How bout singing? I think singing is really good for black guys

Damn. Mire his life.
Is his music that good?
They just do it alot that's why they're good at it. Just dance alot and you'll become better just like anything in life for an example just game alot and you'll become better, just play a sport alot and you'll become better etc.

LMAO XANMAN

YO bruh you from the dmv those dudes are geekin hard

Isn’t John just 17
Nahhh I'm from the south. I just listen to a lotta rap. John ross is like 18 now I think.

They just do it alot that's why they're good at it. Just dance alot and you'll become better just like anything in life for an example just game alot and you'll become better, just play a sport alot and you'll become better etc.
blacks actually look good. Cuz body proportions. Asians cant be like that.

• +1
How bout singing? I think singing is really good for black guys
Honestly bein a famous nigg a is about being hypermasculine af. Rap is what I consider the best way to get into industry if you have good connects

Honestly bein a famous nigg a is about being hypermasculine af. Rap is what I consider the best way to get into industry if you have good connects
Do you try to be rapper?
Are there many black guys who try to be rapper? How this kids getting mad clout in their age of 15 16 17 god damn I'm jelly

• +1
Anybody can do that, don't think like that.
Lmao nah it actually needs good body proportions, like long legs and arms. I watched asians doing dance moves and honestly they look comical compared to blacks

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Lmao nah it actually needs good body proportions, like long legs and arms. I watched asians doing dance moves and honestly they look comical compared to blacks
You can rap and become famous just like killy.

Do you try to be rapper?
Are there many black guys who try to be rapper? How this kids getting mad clout in their age of 15 16 17 god damn I'm jelly
Yeah everyone and their mom rap nowadays. Rn I'm doing fashion and probably might start rapping. They meet ian connor and john ross type nigg as through fashion. Rappers like lil tecca, nle choppa, yung kayo are all mainstream or headed but they are 16 or less

Yeah everyone and their mom rap nowadays. Rn I'm doing fashion and probably might start rapping. They meet ian connor and john ross type nigg as through fashion. Rappers like lil tecca, nle choppa, yung kayo are all mainstream or headed but they are 16 or less
How do you do fashion? Do you design or something?

How do you do fashion? Do you design or something?
Yeah design and I buy a shit load of clothes, take pics with influences in fashion, style. And when I become 18 I can become a model bc rn my parents wont let me

Real murda music, not some "I got picked by a manager" type of shit.

Yeah design and I buy a shit load of clothes, take pics with influences in fashion, style. And when I become 18 I can become a model bc rn my parents wont let me
How do you get money to buy clothes, and you just take picture? You get money out of it? and how do you become model? You should be good looking to be model

How do you get money to buy clothes, and you just take picture? You get money out of it? and how do you become model? You should be good looking to be model
My parents are doctors and I've been told I can model. You can look at my pics. No money is made but you meet people and trade or sell clothes if you need it