Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, OverCoper and Deleted member 29581
Sends shivers down my spine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, JovenCansao, Deleted member 21048 and 7 others
Time to grow from 1.80 to 2.00 m

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, horizontallytall, Deleted member 31944 and 4 others
Respect to him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, OverCoper, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
And he looks normal

I'm more impressed that he didn't get botched getting it done in Turkey

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Roquefort, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
from manlet to slightly taller manlet, never began

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, dimorphism, Roquefort and 2 others
They need torso lengthening for men with Black proportions like me

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
It sends shivers down my spine that he will probably procreate and put the weight of a 157 cm manlet on his son

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, horizontallytall and aspiringexcel
Manlet to manlet

Why do I see a bunch of normies get LL this shit crazy I’ve seen a bunch of these tiktoks ATP. They’re low inhib as shit its so risky

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Why do I see a bunch of normies get LL this shit crazy I’ve seen a bunch of these tiktoks ATP. They’re low inhib as shit its so risky
Yeah a lot of men are getting it.

• +1
Looks like he's walking with stilts at 177cm jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
A lot of men will get it in future . Its certainly completely over everyone must get it then so that average increase remains zero

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
A lot of men will get it in future . Its certainly completely over everyone must get it then so that average increase remains zero
6ft will be the real average

• +1

It's not so risky. One serious complication on thousands of surgeries.

A rotter from here is crippled for life

I'd like to know stats on this. It's is definitely a risky surgery compared to others. I'm not just talking about those who do it in India for $4k. Things can go wrong very badly. I think there was a guy who even died from complications.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and Deleted member 30679
Normies are more likely to go get life altering dangerous surgery's then so called "looks maxers" lmao

where do brownoids even get all the money for triple LL

where do brownoids even get all the money for triple LL
They were actually successful IT support guys who managed to scam grannies out of their life savings.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, 12PSLsubhuman, dakchuh and 1 other person

I'd like to know stats on this. It's is definitely a risky surgery compared to others. I'm not just talking about those who do it in India for $4k. Things can go wrong very badly. I think there was a guy who even died from complications.

Paley has a 100% success rate without complications. There are 0 bimax surgeons who can say that. Also he did it for 4k jfl . What was he even expecting. Doctors observation during the lengthening and consolidation is the most important part, much more important than the surgeries. You can't expect to get it for months under a shit surgeon for a shit price

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and SecularIslamist
Paley has a 100% success rate without complications. There are 0 bimax surgeons who can say that.
Big if true
Also he did it for 4k jfl . What was he even expecting. Doctors observation during the lengthening and consolidation is the most important part, much more important than the surgeries. You can't expect to get it for months under a shit surgeon for a shit price
I'm joking about 4k, not sure how much this guy spent.

But this should only be for richcels who can afford to gamble 100k on the best LL surgeons in the world.

It's no joke. You shouldnt do a surgery on a part of the body that bears all your weight on the cheap.

Feel so bad for this guy

He seems like a retard so no wonder why he got botched and this guy was 5"10 which is taller than this guy in the vid

He was so fucking ugly I don't understand why he got LL instead on focusing on his face which was the main issue

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SecularIslamist
Not just risky because it’s likely to complicate risky because if it does youre literally a fucking cripple

It sends shivers down my spine that he will probably procreate and put the weight of a 157 cm manlet on his son
he had a son before ll

Feel so bad for this guy

He seems like a retard so no wonder why he got botched and this guy was 5"10 which is taller than this guy in the vid

He was so fucking ugly I don't understand why he got LL instead on focusing on his face which was the main issue
he got face surgeries hes just so subhuman and the surgeons were shit he still looks like an amoeba

What do u think about growth paltes ?? At what age the like compleetely close?? I am talking about whole leg , anypart that is open at 18.5 can atleast help an inch of growth??? What do u think?
6ft will be the real average

What do u think about growth paltes ?? At what age the like compleetely close?? I am talking about whole leg , anypart that is open at 18.5 can atleast help an inch of growth??? What do u think?
Past 19 growth plates are completely closed you can’t grow much and it’s also genetics 🧬

• +1
Big if true

I'm joking about 4k, not sure how much this guy spent.

But this should only be for richcels who can afford to gamble 100k on the best LL surgeons in the world.

It's no joke. You shouldnt do a surgery on a part of the body that bears all your weight on the cheap.
Agree on that tbh. Shit like this should only be done by the very top surgeons