This nigga is a living proof that jawline exercises are the ultimate cope

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor

this piece of shit makes the same ''jawline exercises ( or mewing )'' for like 3 years already and no progress whatsoever

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, Acnno, Deleted member 2785 and 9 others
i made more progress from leanmaxxing in 1 month than he has in 3 years of cope jaw exercises

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5969, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
he's on this forum, i forgot his @ lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 5969 and 8 others
he's on this forum, i forgot his @ lmao
i swear to god when i first started to cope with mewing ~~2018 i saw a video of this nigga
3 years laters and hes doing the same shit with NO RESULTS, so delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Lars, Deleted member 2785 and 5 others
I see massive improvement tbh

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Chewing is good for ramus backshine and masseter cheek hollowing. Paired with leanmaxxing it is powerful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and Deleted member 9670
Looksmaxxing for subhumans is pointless. Only about average and up applies. If your whole face is subhuman, there is no point improving everything by a bit - you'll still look like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Lars, Edgar and 5 others

this piece of shit makes the same ''jawline exercises ( or mewing )'' for like 3 years already and no progress whatsoever

Jaw is law echoes stronger now
Looksmaxxing for subhumans is pointless. Only about average and up applies. If your whole face is subhuman, there is no point improving everything by a bit - you'll still look like shit.
Is his before pic subhuman in your opinion?

stop bullying incels chad

In other words, it's over for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Muh jaw is law. His eye area is awful

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
XD

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
About
hey ppl , i hope u are doing good!! concerning my upload schedule i'll try my best to post videos every weekend at least . please don't just skip this channel please take the time to subscribe and feel welcome to like and comment on my videos, see you soon! My instagram/snapchat: @charafnahim ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- =]50 - Subs. ✔
█████ =]100 - Subs. ✔
██████ =]500 - Subs. ✔
███████ =]1000 - Subs.✔ ████████ =]5000 - Subs ✔ █████████ =]10000 Subs ✔ ██████████ =}50000 Subs ✔ ███████████ =}100000 Subs

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and 5'8manlet
Jesus man. Felt sorry for laughing

one of the biggest blackpills but true