This Roe v. Wade outrage just further highlights the modern woman’s lack of accountability

Hades

Hades

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.
An overturn on Roe v. Wade just means that the powers will go back to the states. If women really want to get abortions all they have to do is move to a blue state, in which the majority of the women complaining already do.

Also, just because, on the hypothetical, Roe v. Wade is overturned, doesn’t mean they can’t get abortions. Most of the states would probably just make it stricter. Like limiting abortions to 6-8 weeks.

Women are acting like this is the end of the world and it’s hysterical.

They have various forms of birth control at their disposal, and they could even test themselves for pregnancy twice a month for less than $2 a month. However, they STILL complain. There are literally so many options and ways to avoid getting pregnant, but they just CANT take personal responsibility for opening their legs. It’s truly amazing to watch.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Amexmaxx, Moggedbyevery1 and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Oberyn and Hades
I did an essay and project on this in hs and I have since forgot all about it

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Hades
I did an essay and project on this in hs and I have since forgot all about it
I wrote about this in a college class and all the soy cucks got mad at me

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
already a couple threads along this lines, But you are correct.
And you don't need to live in CA (or any other blue state) to get an abortion there (muh poor disenfranchised people of color, blah blah blah)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hades
An overturn on Roe v. Wade just means that the powers will go back to the states. If women really want to get abortions all they have to do is move to a blue state, in which the majority of the women complaining already do.

Also, just because, on the hypothetical, Roe v. Wade is overturned, doesn’t mean they can’t get abortions. Most of the states would probably just make it stricter. Like limiting abortions to 6-8 weeks.

Women are acting like this is the end of the world and it’s hysterical.

They have various forms of birth control at their disposal, and they could even test themselves for pregnancy twice a month for less than $2 a month. However, they STILL complain. There are literally so many options and ways to avoid getting pregnant, but they just CANT take personal responsibility for opening their legs. It’s truly amazing to watch.
Women are angry because now it limits their chane to fuck chad

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
how are chads supposed to creampie foids now. this affects everyone

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 17763 and 2 others
Zero risks during sex
Zero risks to be whores And then settle with some subhuman