This site brutally hairpills me on the front page everytime I open it

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
It’s like this ad was customised to throw shade at me
00B8EC69 0034 4133 B635 450E0A2CD9E8

fixes his temple recession instantly decreasing his age from mid to late 30’s to mid 20’s

thickens up his eyebrows because male eyebrows are such an underrated aspect of eyebrows here.

even though his jaw is the same frauds angularity and definition through facial hair.

Reminder the most easiest thing you can change about yourself to ascend is hair assuming you aren’t a balded cuck like me, it’s the most bang for your buck for any single looksmax there is.

On tiktok girls say “hair is like makeup for men” and I honestly couldn’t agree more, the amount of dudes that ascend from a middle part or perm is fucking asinine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare, Acnno, Deleted member 11748 and 17 others
Just ldar at this point when hairmaxxed curries on tiktoks get thirsted while I bone cope on this forum

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Reminder the most easiest thing you can change about yourself to ascend is hair assuming you aren’t a balded cuck like me, it’s the most bang for your buck for any single looksmax there is.

On tiktok girls say “hair is like makeup for men” and I honestly couldn’t agree more, the amount of dudes that ascend from a middle part or perm is fucking asinine.

• +1
Hqdefault

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
View attachment 1172806
fixes his temple recession instantly decreasing his age from mid to late 30’s to mid 20’s

thickens up his eyebrows because male eyebrows are such an underrated aspect of eyebrows here.

even though his jaw is the same frauds angularity and definition through facial hair.

I would kill to look like you bro even if I kept the thinning hair

• So Sad
yea but you bonemass mog the whole forum though

• +1
I agree 1000%
Screenshot 20210611 171317 Snapchat
Screenshot 20210611 171340 Snapchat
only dif is hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 12669 and 3 others
I can't wait to get my hairline lowered. Every white/latino guy with a NW0 hairline can ascend in high school/college with one perm:

2359756 1051885903
Download 2
Tiktok

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Lolcel
hair guide?
i do legit nothing with my hair only using shampoo and conditioner but need to find sulfate free shampoo because sulfate ruins curly hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and lasthope
Its just hair bro

• JFL
i do legit nothing with my hair only using shampoo and conditioner but need to find sulfate free shampoo because sulfate ruins curly hair
how your hair naturlly stay ups and down fall down?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
View attachment 1172806

A stubble beard if you can grow a good one helps most everyone.

• +1
Why do you need need nw0 for that it covers your forehead anyways
That's the initial thought everyone has but it doesn't work in practice. Everyone with the blowout perm has a low hairline. If you try doing it with a high hairline, it looks ridiculous and your hairline will be exposed by your temple point. Take that from somebody who tried it.

only use shampoo 1x a week

• +1
Yeah i fucking hate shampoo dries my hair fucking out stupid sulfate gonna stop using shampoo ngl:lul:
I don't use shampoo anymore, my hair looks like the desert

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back