Blackpill This site copes so much with the state of white girls

gsizzle

gsizzle

Bronze
Dua Lipa is dating an Arab, Adele is obese so of course she needs a nigga and Kardashians are ethnic themselves
Adele lost weight. It doesn’t matter what ethnicity the Kardashians and the Jenners are because America just views them as white. You’re coping hard af.

gsizzle

gsizzle

Bronze
Kim Kardashian's last boyfriend was Pete Davidson.
Most Jenners have armenian heritage and aren't even white girls.
Dua Lipa's last boyfriend was Anwar Hadid (white)
Adele is a landwhale, I don't even wanna google her.
Adele is thin now and it doesn’t matter what ethnicity the Jenners are because everybody views them as white anyway.

Manchild

Manchild

🇨🇺 Delon | ☪️ | He/Him | R1B spirit | WebDev
Adele lost weight. It doesn’t matter what ethnicity the Kardashians and the Jenners are because America just views them as white. You’re coping hard af.
Until a top tier white woman like Margot robbie, Taylor Swift, Zendaya, Olivia Wilde, etc takes BBC I will keep coping.

BBCs have SMV but most white women like white men the most easily

looksmaxxer234

looksmaxxer234

Zephir
Until a top tier white woman like Margot robbie,
105C0459 0CB0 4F0F B03F 36C2E6B06AB5

gymmaxedhorse

gymmaxedhorse

Probably Tyronelite
Can't lie I've seen many zoomber black guys with cute thin white girls more recently and puts a smile on my face

gsizzle

gsizzle

Bronze
Until a top tier white woman like Margot robbie, Taylor Swift, Zendaya, Olivia Wilde, etc takes BBC I will keep coping.

BBCs have SMV but most white women like white men the most easil

BBCs have SMV but most white women like white men the most easily
JFL millions of young white women look up to Adele and the Jenners and watch them with their black bfs.

gymmaxedhorse

gymmaxedhorse

Probably Tyronelite
Do you see it near same rate as zoomer wmwf?
I don't see zoomer wmwf that often tbh. When I see them out together they usually have more a friends look than dating look. Or the wm looks like a cuck. I assume gl white guys are just slaying and not dating

gsizzle

gsizzle

Bronze
I don't see zoomer wmwf that often tbh. When I see them out together they usually have more a friends look than dating look. Or the wm looks like a cuck. I assume gl white guys are just slaying and not dating
I think they probably are dating tbh. when did you start seeing more zoomer bmwf?

gymmaxedhorse

gymmaxedhorse

Probably Tyronelite
I think they probably are dating tbh. when did you start seeing more zoomer bmwf?
Whenever I moved to the east coast in a big city state

NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
So OP, do you have any actual evidence or are you just shitposting as usual?
No white girl will make a tiktok saying she likes white guys- cos it’s basically the default for them to like anyway. So the girls who do make TikTok’s expressing racial preference will be expressing preference for blacks - since they’re the second highest smv males after whites
This, you are getting a biased sample. Although I believe overall Arabs have higher SMVs then Blacks but your mileage may vary.

L

loksr

Zephir
Nope, majority of relationships are same-race. My advice if you really refuse to date girls of your own race is the same advice I give everybody else here: start looksmaxxing, looks allow you to bypass most rules

And before you try to larp that you’re white to me, don’t even try, just don’t even try lol.

L

lil truecel

Bronze
white faggots cope hard as fuck about this stuff. white males are low status in 2022 and it will only get worse in the future. We are around the level of bowl-cut wearing nerdy chinks in today's dating market. Naturally our girls seek better men.

Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
lol ops black

we get it bro.. its okay.. just chill

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Banned
Why is everyone chilling his own race

krisal

krisal

Krisal
Blacks idk but mullatos slay more than whites

dimorphism

dimorphism

Bronze
Blm in the streets, kkk in the sheets
Gigafacts
you have white jbs say this
No white girl will make a tiktok saying she likes white guys- cos it’s basically the default for them to like anyway. So the girls who do make TikTok’s expressing racial preference will be expressing preference for blacks - since they’re the second highest smv males after whites
on their tiktoks satisfying the jews
but second they're on omegle with their friends and see a brother they start

also HQNP girl isn't outspoken

Attachments

• 69020809_455642821945277_7603077156079403008_n.mp4
    415.5 KB · Views: 0
J

justgetacutbro

Bronze
If anyone here lives in LA, NYC, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta, etc I’m sure they’ll be able to back up the fact that a large percent of zoomer white girls prefer black men.
Black men translation; Mulatto/Afro Dominican pheno, AT WORST, light brown skin

J

justgetacutbro

Bronze
I've said it before, all blackcels are VOLCELS and could easily slay white stacylites
SHOW ME A DARKSKINCEL THAT CAN SLAY HARD BEING A GYMMAXED HTN

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
only trashy white girls want blacks lol

Users who are viewing this thread