This site copes so much with the state of white girls

Dua Lipa is dating an Arab, Adele is obese so of course she needs a nigga and Kardashians are ethnic themselves
Adele lost weight. It doesn’t matter what ethnicity the Kardashians and the Jenners are because America just views them as white. You’re coping hard af.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Kim Kardashian's last boyfriend was Pete Davidson.
Most Jenners have armenian heritage and aren't even white girls.
Dua Lipa's last boyfriend was Anwar Hadid (white)
Adele is a landwhale, I don't even wanna google her.
Adele is thin now and it doesn’t matter what ethnicity the Jenners are because everybody views them as white anyway.

Adele lost weight. It doesn’t matter what ethnicity the Kardashians and the Jenners are because America just views them as white. You’re coping hard af.
Until a top tier white woman like Margot robbie, Taylor Swift, Zendaya, Olivia Wilde, etc takes BBC I will keep coping.

BBCs have SMV but most white women like white men the most easily

Until a top tier white woman like Margot robbie,
105C0459 0CB0 4F0F B03F 36C2E6B06AB5

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, klip11 and Deleted member 18522
Can't lie I've seen many zoomber black guys with cute thin white girls more recently and puts a smile on my face

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Until a top tier white woman like Margot robbie, Taylor Swift, Zendaya, Olivia Wilde, etc takes BBC I will keep coping.

BBCs have SMV but most white women like white men the most easil

BBCs have SMV but most white women like white men the most easily
JFL millions of young white women look up to Adele and the Jenners and watch them with their black bfs.

Can't lie I've seen many zoomber black guys with cute thin white girls more recently and puts a smile on my face
Do you see it near same rate as zoomer wmwf?

recommend u escape the sheboons asap

• Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Do you see it near same rate as zoomer wmwf?
I don't see zoomer wmwf that often tbh. When I see them out together they usually have more a friends look than dating look. Or the wm looks like a cuck. I assume gl white guys are just slaying and not dating

• +1
I don't see zoomer wmwf that often tbh. When I see them out together they usually have more a friends look than dating look. Or the wm looks like a cuck. I assume gl white guys are just slaying and not dating
I think they probably are dating tbh. when did you start seeing more zoomer bmwf?

I think they probably are dating tbh. when did you start seeing more zoomer bmwf?
Whenever I moved to the east coast in a big city state

• +1
So OP, do you have any actual evidence or are you just shitposting as usual?
No white girl will make a tiktok saying she likes white guys- cos it’s basically the default for them to like anyway. So the girls who do make TikTok’s expressing racial preference will be expressing preference for blacks - since they’re the second highest smv males after whites
This, you are getting a biased sample. Although I believe overall Arabs have higher SMVs then Blacks but your mileage may vary.

Nope, majority of relationships are same-race. My advice if you really refuse to date girls of your own race is the same advice I give everybody else here: start looksmaxxing, looks allow you to bypass most rules

And before you try to larp that you’re white to me, don’t even try, just don’t even try lol.

white faggots cope hard as fuck about this stuff. white males are low status in 2022 and it will only get worse in the future. We are around the level of bowl-cut wearing nerdy chinks in today's dating market. Naturally our girls seek better men.

lol ops black

we get it bro.. its okay.. just chill

Why is everyone chilling his own race

Blacks idk but mullatos slay more than whites

Blm in the streets, kkk in the sheets
Gigafacts
you have white jbs say this
No white girl will make a tiktok saying she likes white guys- cos it’s basically the default for them to like anyway. So the girls who do make TikTok’s expressing racial preference will be expressing preference for blacks - since they’re the second highest smv males after whites
on their tiktoks satisfying the jews
but second they're on omegle with their friends and see a brother they start

also HQNP girl isn't outspoken

Attachments

• 69020809_455642821945277_7603077156079403008_n.mp4
    415.5 KB
If anyone here lives in LA, NYC, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta, etc I’m sure they’ll be able to back up the fact that a large percent of zoomer white girls prefer black men.
Black men translation; Mulatto/Afro Dominican pheno, AT WORST, light brown skin

I've said it before, all blackcels are VOLCELS and could easily slay white stacylites
SHOW ME A DARKSKINCEL THAT CAN SLAY HARD BEING A GYMMAXED HTN

only trashy white girls want blacks lol

In LA, NYC, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta chad doesn't take a single step outside to get poon
they come to his house like pizza delivery

I thought Bangladeshi men were top SMV??

You are just coping with made up statistics and cherry picking disgusting trashy celebrities to make a point. Furthermore It's not surprising you see more interracial couples in cities with lots of ethnics. Gl guys are Gl.
What if a large black guy said to you "hey white boy you're pretty. I had lots of white boy booty when i was in the pen. Want fuck?" And if you said no, he said he's not taking no for an answer.

• JFL
What if a large black guy said to you "hey white boy you're pretty. I had lots of white boy booty when i was in the pen. Want fuck?" And if you said no, he said he's not taking no for an answer.
Im not exactly small nor am I scared of darkies

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and LampPostPrime
Im not exactly small nor am I scared of darkies
This is what you say in between cries of pain as BBC gives you backshots like spiderman in that new movie

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
I don't have much sympathy for nigger lovers when their demise arrives. I wouldn't hesitate ripping out your tongue and making you choke on it. Niggers are incels in the 2020s and their nigger athletes are being humiliated by 20 year old white YouTubers.

Fucking niggers.

• JFL
By preferring black guys it's the tall buff black guys that they're talking about
not a 5'9 glasses black one who could get mogged by a 5'6 white guy or even asian guy

• Hmm...
Yeah it’s over for white guys tbh

JBB is absolute law in 2022. The only places where zoomer white girl still only mainly date white guys are white majority areas. If anyone here lives in LA, NYC, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta, etc I’m sure they’ll be able to back up the fact that a large percent of zoomer white girls prefer black men. https://youtube.com/c/MrRealityCheckUK this guy has a whole channel dedicating to exposing the state of young white women and has thousands of Tik Toks of white girls simping for black men. I don’t like it either but why are we coping about the state of things? The Kardashians, Jenners, Dua Lipa, Adele, Lana Rhoades all high profile white women in the media are black men only.
90% of these white girls look like onlyfans girls, strippers, and fatherless. They only go for rich athletes. Every white rich athlete has the baddest white women compared to the blacks.. white women with class, money, education, that actually look decent, and that doesn’t need a pound of makeup and a skinny hooker dress to look good only go for white men. The ratio from white guy/white girl couples to black guy/white girl couples isn’t comparable. Go to your nearest city 98% of couples walking the streets are white guy/white girl. Also don’t forget these girls just use the black dudes for clout and money, they will stay with them for max a year and that’s it. Unless she has a baby with him then they will visit every now and then but believe me some chad is getting his way. All these white girls got ran through white dudes before any of you black dudes laid a finger on her, so don’t hype yourselves up
😂
you’re getting their sloppy seconds. All the chads at colleges, work, wherever are pounding the baddest women around them but it doesn’t make the media and tiktok because it’s a known thing for what they do, so it wouldn’t generate views or income. All these girls are “snowbunnies” until Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise (when younger), Tom Brady, Cristiano Ronaldo, or any good looking white athlete walks in the room. Believe me white guys aren’t going “extinct” notice how these videos barely have view because everyone knows it’s false.