This site is full of coping bluepillers

Reddit_Ruined_PSL

Reddit_Ruined_PSL

Iron
Surgery wont improve your face. I've had double jaw, genio, zso, rhino, custom wrap around, almond eye surgery. Still a sub 5 kissless virgin subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Time to rope

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Braziliancel and Swagwaffle
from a human to walking implant
;claps

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Time Travel and Nibba
Need before after pics

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
You’re either born good looking or you die trying.

everything is cope

"Looksmaxing didn't work for me so it can't work for anyone else" just rope already you absolute piece of human trash

• +1
Reactions: Guest, RichardSpencel, FuckMyLife and 2 others
Post your pic or this thread will be considered a troll thread. Your account is also new and this is your first post. Another comment by you in another post is also a troll comment. I will permaban you if you don't post your pics here to prove.

• +1
Reactions: Win, mybrainabusesme, mojopin and 11 others
Surgery wont improve your face. I've had double jaw, genio, zso, rhino, custom wrap around, almond eye surgery. Still a sub 5 kissless virgin subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac and Deleted member 206
Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for everyone. Also, I greatly suspect that you are trolling. If you don't post before and after pics I won't believe that you underwent any surgeries to enhance your looks.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Low effort larp

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted and jefferson
when you are mentally ill and high inhib looksmaxxing isnt enough tbh

you need to personalitymax aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, FaceandHFD and blackcat
Always knew that you were a gl bastard larping at incels.is

Kys you fucking chad.
I barely doubt that you didnt ascend or got at least 5/10. Proof or gtfo

BAN THIS CUCKOLD IF HE DOESN'T POST PICS IN THE FEW HOURS.

• +1
Reactions: ShadowMonk and mojopin
Lol at people seriously replying to him

Post your pic or this thread will be considered a troll thread. Your account is also new and this is your first post. Another comment by you in another post is also a troll comment. I will permaban you if you don't post your pics here to prove.
Fucking B R U T A LLLLLLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, SquareChinOrDeath and 11gaijin
Bruh i dont looksmaxx at all and im still looking good

Lol at people seriously replying to him
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
omg im scred life is over

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It is over.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Tony

Nice larp there, throwing out a bunch of surgeries in their PSL meme format terminology.

I find it hard to believe that you got $50k worth of surgeries with that profile picture.

Lol like you can afford that shit. The only thing youve got is a dick rammed up yo ass

coulda spent 2 dollars on a rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ropemaxing
Good thread

No proof- Fatman no belive

A1CF988A DB29 41B4 9CB2 54735BAA1CB7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
How many people here are muslims fucking hell

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
How many people here are muslims fucking hell
Any enemy of feminists and Israel is a friend of mine tbh.

Israel is absolutely haram. (n)
7E856F95 E00C 4423 87DF BB5597119FD7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Before and after photos, please

@11gaijin u gonna ban this fool?

I've had 3 surgeries aimed at fixing something as minor as the way one of my nostrils is shaped. I still look subhuman

Sperg master race tbh.

We will cleanse the earth of normalfags. :feelsez:
yes bro. As neanderthal bastard mongoloid descendents we've had to develop an immune system against the once invading hordes of curry-aryan normalfags scientists and le epic atheist memers on reddit call 'homosapiens' today in order to secure that our masterrace bloodline remains pure. I suspect this is why I get an allergic reaction in the form of wanting to gauge my eyes out whenever I see normalfaggotry

• +1
when you are mentally ill and high inhib looksmaxxing isnt enough tbh

you need to personalitymax aswell
personality is a meme, man

• +1
If you are non-NT and low social status, that's a big turn-off.
if whores don't want to be imbued with my superior neanderthal genetics, they can suit themselves. I'm not compromising my masterrace bloodline in order to impregnate some NT foid.

• +1