“This site is full of incels bro 😂 just hit the gym, stay healthy and learn how to socialize”

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
F86C258E 7ACB 4D92 85B5 191503BB9DF8

82B3F941 9E32 41F3 A7F5 0CB2A3D9D9B9

What I envision these tiktokcels look like btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 32325, whiteislandpill and 22 others
Chances are that you are the deformed curry here if you don’t believe these things to be legit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Heirio, zille, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
No gym for bluds face🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, RAMU KAKA, dimorphism and 5 others
Isn’t that the guy from hamza server

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, EvCu65, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
Unironically good advice (y)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: zille, uglysub8male, alriodai and 5 others
Chances are that you are the deformed curry here if you don’t believe these things to be legit.
They arent tbh. Only thing slightly true is gym bc if leanmax

• +1
Reactions: zura and Reformed
No gym for bluds face🤣
No shit but what percentage of male population looks as repulsive as that? Im tired of bottom of the barrel truecels trying to dismiss any good advice on here just because it doesn’t apply to them @bluepilled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zille, alriodai, Shycel and 3 others
Gymcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, GetShrekt, RAMU KAKA and 15 others
No shit but what percentage of male population looks as repulsive as that? Im tired of bottom of the barrel truecels trying to dismiss any good advice on here just because it doesn’t apply to them @bluepilled
You’re right these are good tips but they’re overrated. This is the only advice most normies can give

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Tbh I’ve always had muscle and an ok frame, so I’ve never experienced being a framlet. So I’m kinda biased ig

It works if you're above 3 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Reformed
NOO BROOOOO
THIS ADVICE DIDN'T WORK FOR THE DEFORMED CRIPPLE WITH CROUZONS SYNDROME

ITS NOT LEGIT ADVICE !!!!

Heterophobic.

most men are not that bad facially, and are at leats 1 points higher in face. Most men are avg in the face so gym-maxing would help them.

I was arguing with this braindead retard who says that your skull shape doesn't make you attractive and then says lips, hair and "pretty" eyes make you attractive :lul:

• JFL
I was arguing with this braindead retard who says that your skull shape doesn't make you attractive and then says lips, hair and "pretty" eyes make you attractive :lul:
Wait till he finds out ESR and IPD which make up most of the eye area is due to ur skull formation

• JFL
Reactions: Darktriad16
gymcelling only worth it if you are a tallfag

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, Pikabro, Reformed and 1 other person
Also there will always a nose coper

None of that is true
All legit theories and more based than normal blackpill. Perfectly explains why u see uglier guys u might mog in LTRs while ur stuck in looks purgatory

Cute in comparison to him maybe, looks like shit on the streets of Stockholm.

Tbh I dont find white girls that look like that attractive. Type pill

• WTF
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
All legit theories and more based than normal blackpill. Perfectly explains why u see uglier guys u might mog in LTRs while ur stuck in looks purgatory
Nonsense. The better you look its easier to date, plain and simple. Never seen a guy "stuck" in the looks purgatory. They're just volcel

• +1
Tbh I dont find white girls that look like that attractive. Type pill
You can't even begin to fathom the incel rage and pure FOMO that washed over me as I was watching it legit getting edged by the girls I see on a daily basis that are now shared to the rest of the world before I myself got to have a taste.

• JFL
Nonsense. The better you look its easier to date, plain and simple. Never seen a guy "stuck" in the looks purgatory. They're just volcel
Nope, if ur MTN with no niche u are FUCKED. Oofy doofy bloated LTNs will have a better chance than u just becuase they fit the cuddly bear safe option appeal. I’m not even trolling I genuinely believe in this theory now

You can't even begin to fathom the incel rage and pure FOMO that washed over me as I was watching it legit getting edged by the girls I see on a daily basis that are now shared to the rest of the world before I myself got to have a taste.
After surgery they’ll be crying u weren’t the one who took their virginities. Incel always win in th end

• Love it
After surgery they’ll be crying u weren’t the one who took their virginities. Incel always win in th end
YES YES YES!!!
The girls when they see me after spending 50k on surgery:
"Oh
I wanna know your name
You just kill me, could you at least do that?
I wanna know your name
Or better yet, stand there
Just do that
I wanna know your name
Your name
I wanna know your name
Your name
Just do that
Hey yeah
I wanna know your name
Know your name
I wanna know your name
Know your name
Uh!
Oh yeah
I wanna know your name
I wanna know your name
Know your name
Just do that
Hey yeah!
Oh yeah!
I wanna know your name
Know your name
I wanna know your name
Know your name
Uh"

• JFL
Cute in comparison to him maybe, looks like shit on the streets of Stockholm.

Never been to stockholm so I cant tell
Nope, if ur MTN with no niche u are FUCKED. Oofy doofy bloated LTNs will have a better chance than u just becuase they fit the cuddly bear safe option appeal. I’m not even trolling I genuinely believe in this theory now
Never seen a MTN incel in my life. Only on .org does it exist. Accept that there is something wrong with you not related to looks. Or that you're volcel

• Hmm...
Never seen a MTN incel in my life. Only on .org does it exist. Accept that there is something wrong with you not related to looks. Or that you're volcel
What? My normie school friend group are all virgins, bc they look like normies that are neither muscular, fat, skinny etc. They are literally all around average and still virgins.

My theory is that u need some niche appeal if ur MTN. Like for example being really gymcelled or really lean with long hair. Etc.

Never been to stockholm so I cant tell
Come my brother and we can go out and get some prime blonde blue eyed cute JBs together.

• Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm
What? My normie school friend group are all virgins, bc they look like normies that are neither muscular, fat, skinny etc. They are literally all around average and still virgins.
Because you're still in high school, they'll lose it soon. If you think all LTNs that age are fucking then you're wrong
My theory is that u need some niche appeal if ur MTN. Like for example being really gymcelled or really lean with long hair. Etc.
>6'6

I will unlock my niche appeal soon. I’m leanmaxxing hard atm, I actually revealed my ramus for the first time while I thought I was completely jaw less. Obv I’m still getting implants for width and chin projection etc. I’m slowly getting there.

Honestly I might have been overrating myself. Bc I thought I was MTN when I was a complete bloated mess, now I’m better looking but I still consider myself MTN. Idk. I’ll figure it all out as time passes.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
With that body, he CAN though find an LTB...

There are plenty of women who are in the hot-body niche.
Perhaps if he wears a mask throughout the whole date

Perhaps if he wears a mask throughout the whole date
Cmon man.. you really believe this junk?

There are so many Oofy-Doofies who look like dough buns, obese, short, with the face like this guy's... and they have girls. And this guy has a good body.

Yeah, he cannot get anything higher than LTB, probably, unless he is rich or sth. But he can definitely get an LTB.

There are so many Oofy-Doofies who look like dough buns, obese, short, with the face like this guy's... and they have girls. And this guy has a good body.
LOOKS PURGATORY!!! His face is ugly but his body is too intimidating which throws off attraction. Either be ugly and chubby or good looking and lean and muscular. If u fall in the middle (ugly and muscular) u have ZERO appeal.

Thats why most guys here are MTNs with nothing special going for them

LOOKS PURGATORY!!! His face is ugly but his body is too intimidating which throws off attraction. Either be ugly and chubby or good looking and lean and muscular. If u fall in the middle (ugly and muscular) u have ZERO appeal.

Thats why most guys here are MTNs with nothing special going for them
NO. They have nothing going for them BECAUSE THEY ARE SEVERELY AUTISTIC. And most of people here are actually GAY.

• JFL
NO. They have nothing going for them BECAUSE THEY ARE SEVERELY AUTISTIC. And most of people here are actually GAY.
Bruh all this NT and autism shit is cope. U know why MTNs don’t seem NT? It’s because they don’t know how to act, like they are an average of everything so they don’t know with personality type to go for in the long run.

Chubby guys can act goofy
Handsome lean guys can act mysterious
Jacked gymcel guys can acts aggressive and dominant

etc.

Meanwhile where does the average normie fall into? Like a guy who has no niche and is just bland. He can’t be ‘NT’ bc he can’t really decide On how to act. I hope u get this, kinda explained it like shit tho

• +1
Reactions: Artemis