This site is going the way of Reddit

D

Deleted member 19499

Kraken
Muh ban these users, Muh don't talk about cannibalism, Muh faggotry!

This site is better than reddit because I can openly express myself on here without issues. If you don't like a topic then don't read it, simple as that, faggots. You don't have to go crying to the mods and ask them to ban certain users cause you're too much of an insecure fuckwad who cries over certain topics! This forum is my only social outlet and it would be sad to have it turn into the cesspool that is Reddit.

Tagging some boyos
@thecel @8PSLcel @isis_Bleach @bogii @Witheredly90

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 19036 and 11 others
What are you talking about. Reddit would accept you faggots with open arms
1. I'm not a faggot
2. I can't talk about black pilled stuff such as Looks,Money,Status with retarded reddit normies. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 19036, isis_Bleach and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Yliaster, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Jfl at going on azn identity tbh. I meant that they accept lgbtdhjjd. If you say anything even mildly critical of gays/ or transgenders they crucify you

That’s shitty. Right now, communities accept one thing and ban the other. There needs to be communities that accept everything.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Rip @isis_Bleach
DCC8CAFD 1278 4480 93B6 FA459EA8F62B
81E91186 E369 448B 96B5 F421E254D372

That bozo was just larping jfl.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane, isis_Bleach and 4 others

This site is better than reddit because I can openly express myself on here without issues. If you don't like a topic then don't read it, simple as that, faggots. You don't have to go crying to the mods and ask them to ban certain users cause you're too much of an insecure fuckwad who cries over certain topics! This forum is my only social outlet and it would be sad to have it turn into the cesspool that is Reddit.

Tagging some boyos
there’s the ignore feature for a reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
That’s shitty. Right now, communities accept one thing and ban the other. We need a community that accepts everything.
This. I just want a place where I can talk about Chads, Black Pill, Elliot Rodgers, and also about wanting to become a little girl that braids her hair, wears pretty makeup, and dresses girly. :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, eyelidcel and Deleted member 17791
This. I just want a place where I can talk about Chads, Black Pill, Elliot Rodgers, and also about wanting to become a little girl that braids her hair, wears pretty makeup, and dresses girly. :feelsgood:
This forum should allow

Race war threads
Transmaxxing threads

and many more. Obviously not ilegal shit though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and Deleted member 19499
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and Deleted member 19499
He made a bunch of threads talking about sucking dick.:feelskek:

Prolly the reason.
Fuck, I'll miss him. Fuck this shit. I'll make my own website! :feelswah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
It's over boyos, I got a warning. :feelswhy:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Tagging some boyos
Nigga are murder forums real

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19499
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
There are sites with gore on them yes. The best ones were nuked though
well i know about those but is there any forums were niggas talk about the murders they commited or murders they want to commit

Tagging some boyos
Muh under rating my 7psl face:feelswhat:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Can't believe I wrote this faggot shit. Must've been one of those lonely days where "he" came out, but he's gone for now, hopefully for a long time. I hate that faggot and want to shove him in my freezer to slowly consume him later. Gotta keep my alter egos in check so they don't do this shit anymore. :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
What are you talking about. Reddit would accept you faggots with open arms
facts nigga i agree
niggas here would rather cry to the mod team about someone who makes them unsettled
then to actually fgucking solve it out like men
it makes me wonder who here is gay or foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16369