this tinder girl acts too interested

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

she keeps asking me things about myself and the bass, if i dont slay her then i will die over my itis. and why do i keep running on sharp jawed black haired girls?

Nice body. Dayum.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
she is also tall as fuck . legit model tier lmao.
I agree. Not only tall, but also curvy. You've kinda struck gold imo.

What are her insecurities. Maybe there is an off chance we can pull her strings and make you ascend with her. C'mon I wanna help you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 21735
insecurites like?
I don't know really. Insecurities could be, "Not being found desirable anymore", "Missing the chance to marry and have kids", anything personal that she has etc.

If we can deduce what goes inside her mind, we can increase our chances. Give me details. ANY and ALL details could be helpful. Even the ones you don't think matter.

"Not being found desirable anymore", "Missing the chance to marry and have kids", anything personal that she has etc.
nothing like this. she is stressed about getting her degree from what i got. too much information ngl.

If we can deduce what goes inside her mind, we can increase our chances. Give me details. ANY and ALL details could be helpful. Even the ones you don't think matter.
she is legit crazy lol. she studies physics as a hobby to put things into persective. didnt talk about anything sexual.

You're just so fucking clueless mate. You only look at the most superficial surface level things.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You're just so fucking clueless mate. You only look at the most superficial surface level things.
what else. she doesnt like the sun much, doesnt like camping, likes dog.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 21735
Again, completely surface level stuff that doesn't matter one bit.
dude what did you expect? that she would be telling me about her sex habits and sutff she doesnt like on herself?

tinder girl in mumbai

• WTF
She looks old but is probably like 20 years old jfl

Once again, you display why you need to learn how to read between the lines.
what fucking lines??? she is talking some fucking morse code or smth

She looks old but is probably like 20 years old jfl
she is 24. oddly enough i dont feel older than her, she feels like my hs crush

*Facepalm
im trying to understand what you are saying. im not much of a talker tbh tbh, i was playing with her fingers at some point lol

im trying to understand what you are saying. im not much of a talker tbh tbh, i was playing with her fingers at some point lol
Then pay me and I'll teach you. Like holy shit I'm not gonna hold your hand that much dude.

• So Sad
Then pay me and I'll teach you. Like holy shit I'm not gonna hold your hand that much dude.
but u arent saying anything. u just tell me im not smart enough lol