Looks like shit!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 21735
Turkish fogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Dinaric women mog Romanian women
romanian women are everywhere, they are top 10 in looks but their low iq is shit so they are whoremaxxing. in every country there are some romanians whore who looks top tier.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
romanian women are everywhere, they are top 10 in looks but their low iq is shit so they are whoremaxxing. in every country there are some romanians whore who looks top tier.
Make me move Like a freak , its da sexxo beat

• Love it
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
Not me when lean

MTB at best

• Love it
Thoracic kyphosis

You really have a thing for chins huh?

• Love it
she looks way better in person lol. girl has like the prettiest eyes in the world
She seems open to escalation tbh. But did you already go on a date with her and not do much?

• So Sad
She seems open to escalation tbh. But did you already go on a date with her and not do much?
"seems". best i could do was touch her hand a bit and put my arm around her. she wasnt into that sadly

"seems". best i could do was touch her hand a bit and put my arm around her. she wasnt into that sadly
You said she was open to it earlier. Maybe you made it awkward. She seems like this has been done to her.

open to what lol?

we were really close to each other when walking so i got impulisve, ok? she is really weird. she made it a big deal just to go out with me, so touching wouldnt be eaiser.
Open to getting touched.

It doesn't matter what they say. What matters is what they do.

It doesn't matter what they say. What matters is what they do.
kinda true. when i put my arm around her she didnt pull herself away. evne mother does this to my father lol

kinda true. when i put my arm around her she didnt pull herself away. evne mother does this to my father lol
Yeah. Figured your father was a cuck too.

• So Sad
k. You on the other was born as a defeatist
how was i defeatist lol? i went through some crazy menta gymnastics just to go out with her.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
how was i defeatist lol? i went through some crazy menta gymnastics just to go out with her.
Fair point. But you're legit bitch inside with an "Always give up attitude" screaming at you always.

• So Sad
This bonemoggs her.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Splinter901
THIS IS TRANNY MY NIGGA!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
open to what lol?

we were really close to each other when walking so i got impulisve, ok? she is really weird. she made it a big deal just to go out with me, so touching wouldnt be eaiser.
Not the best pic of her, tbh. She does seem cute though and I do like weird girls. Maybe take it a bit slower?

Not the best pic of her, tbh. She does seem cute though and I do like weird girls. Maybe take it a bit slower?
i wont be taking anything cuz its over

• +1
Reactions: nobodyhome