This vid shows the difference in quality between current stars and old stars

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken

KSI who made a name for himself making FUNNY QUALITY content

Then there’s this faggot Bryce who makes 10 second cringe dance videos which take no effort and he is somehow a celebrity now

Unreal how far society has fallen, before people actually had to try, now you can just dance and look like a retarded faggot and you can get famous

Nuke the world

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lmao, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Bryce Hall has followers only because of his look, not for his contents, it's just another lookspill
Inb4 he looks normie, girls like him more than other chads

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why would you watch this jfl?

Only good thing ksi was good for was creating the ksi kick off glitch in fifa 14 and there was rumors he stole it from someone else

who and who?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 11053
yt vloggers aren't celebs btw

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 5189
>KSI who made a name for himself making FUNNY QUALITY content

>Then there’s this faggot Bryce who makes 10 second cringe dance videos which take no effort and he is somehow a celebrity now

>Unreal how far society has fallen, before people actually had to try, now you can just dance and look like a retarded faggot and you can get famous

>Nuke the world

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Tbh its true that at the time ksi content was funny to watch and original but i just don't like watching this type of entertainment, i think it should be avoided if possible

Only good thing ksi was good for was creating the ksi kick off glitch in fifa 14 and there was rumors he stole it from someone else
Tbh its true that at the time ksi content was funny to watch and original but i just don't like watching this type of entertainment, i think it should be avoided if possible
>KSI who made a name for himself making FUNNY QUALITY content

>Then there’s this faggot Bryce who makes 10 second cringe dance videos which take no effort and he is somehow a celebrity now

>Unreal how far society has fallen, before people actually had to try, now you can just dance and look like a retarded faggot and you can get famous

>Nuke the world

View attachment 1161976
tbf ksi actually used to be good before 2016. he was actually funny and original but now he tries to act like a london rapper when he literally went to a private school. harry is the only good sideman left.