THIS WAS ONE HELL OF A WEEKEND TBH

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
IT STARTED OFF ON SATURDAY, MET ANOTHER OLDER LADY FOR LUNCH, DECIDED TO HIT THE CLUB AT NIGHT BUT SHE HAD SOME WORK COME UP AT THE LAST MINUTE WHEN I WAS ALL READY (NOT FLAKING ON ME, HAD A DEAL IN ANOTHER CITY, SHE OWNS A MAJOR RETAIL STORE HERE, WILL BE MEETING HER IN A COUPLE DAYS AGAIN), SO I DECIDED TO SPEND THE NIGHT GOING TO THE NEAREST LOUNGE, A COUPLE OF PINTS, THEN BACK TO MY APARTMENT TO SLEEP. WHILE I WAS AT THE BAR, I GET A MESSAGE FROM A GIRL, WE TALK ON INSTA SOMETIMES BUT NEVER MET (SAME CITY BUT 30 KM AWAY) AND SHE JUST TYPED "U WANNA MAYBE MEET UP TONIGHT", ALL I COULD THINK WAS HELL YEAH, COZ BEING ALONE ON SAT NIGHT SUCKS. SHE CAME OVER, THEN AFTER A WHILE WE DECIDED TO GO TO A NIGHTCLUB INSTEAD. WE DID, PARTIED FOR A WHILE, SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF GOING BACK HER CAR BROKE DOWN AND IT WAS A HIGHWAY AROUND 2 AM, ONLY FOREST EITHER SIDE. WE WAITED FOR A WHILE, NO ONE TURNED UP SO WALKED GOOD ABOUT 5 KM TILL WE FOUND A CHEAP MOTEL, MAKING OUT, FINGERING HER, GETTING BJs FROM HER WHILE WE WALKED IT, BOOKED A ROOM IN THE MOTEL, FUCKED THE WHOLE NIGHT/ WHAT WAS LEFT OF IT, SLEPT A COUPLE HOURS, CHECKED OUT, CALLED CAR SERVICE, WALKED BACK TO THE CAR, THEN GOT TO THE CITY, GOT STRONG COFFEE TO FRESHEN UP, I BOOKED ANOTHER ROOM, WE FUCKED AGAIN TILL THE AFTERNOON, THEN PARTED WAYS.

@11gaijin, LOL at oyo rooms btw

Last edited:
damn, you are slaying regularly. :chad: How did you meet this girl?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Using money from the sounds of it

not money to buy actual girl, but you gotta have money to book rooms and shit like that

Using money from the sounds of it

not money to buy actual girl, but you gotta have money to book rooms and shit like that
no, its dirt cheap here, im middle class-slightly upper middle class family at best in a third world country, in fact she was the one with money, i just always book cheap motel rooms, guest houses etc

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Curries are slayers of 2019

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
how old was the girl you fuked and you? also is it u in the avatar?

i would never book motel hotel or smth just for sex. here its like 10hours of work on minimum wage for just one night

how old was the girl you fuked and you? also is it u in the avatar?

i would never book motel hotel or smth just for sex. here its like 10hours of work on minimum wage for just one night
she is 22, i am barely 23. I live in india, so huge difference in costs even after considering PPP
and its not like i book regularly, like once in 3 months perhaps
and thats not me in the avi lel

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
she is 22, i am barely 23. I live in india, so huge difference in costs even after considering PPP
and its not like i book regularly, like once in 3 months perhaps
and thats not me in the avi lel

you know this hoe from tinder bro?

SLAYERRRR BRO
HAS SHE GIVEN YOU RETAIL STORE MONEY ALREADY THOUGH
YOU HAVE TO CAPITALIZE ON THIS FINANCIALLY SO YOU CAN ORGANIZE AN ONLINE Q&A WITH AAHAAN PANDAY FOR THE ENTIRE PSL-OSPHERE

Rate the girl tho

gave me a false sense of hope thinking that was you in the avatar ngl jfl

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
Annoyed1

All caps make dizzy, very rude.