Those with implants, how do they feel on your face? Do they feel like a part of you?

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
Okay I used to be into bimax and still think it’s amazing for some ppl. But for me, I don’t have any health issues it’d be just purely aesthetic and I have bimaxillary protrusion and weak midface so I know bimaxillary would not improve my face the way I’d want it’d be a live ruining decision to cut my face apart and turn myself into a chimp.
So, against what most ppl think on this forum, I think implants r a GREAT option. Yes, “they’re foreign object on your bone and bone resorption” blah blah, don’t care they’re legit if you are smart and choose the right implant. They r precise. They last a lifetime yet r reversible if need be. They have an easy recovery. The one thing i don’t know is: how do they actually feel? Those of u with implants, does it feel like a part of you? Do you notice a sensation of something foreign on your face.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Squirtle, subhuman incel and 1 other person
You don't notice any sensation--it's like they're part of your own bone. I have a jaw implant and malar implants and don't know that they're there. I'll say, though, that I can feel the scars in my mouth (from placing the jaw implant) when I talk. It's not BAD, but I can feel it.

With the malar implants, I had really bad headaches for the first week and felt pressure on the cheeks, and I think it was my body and tissue getting used to the pressure of the implants being screwed in to my cheekbones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, delusionalretard, user47283 and 14 others
You don't notice any sensation--it's like they're part of your own bone. I have a jaw implant and malar implants and don't know that they're there. I'll say, though, that I can feel the scars in my mouth (from placing the jaw implant) when I talk. It's not BAD, but I can feel it.

With the malar implants, I had really bad headaches for the first week and felt pressure on the cheeks, and I think it was my body and tissue getting used to the pressure of the implants being screwed in to my cheekbones.
9ad66167458f428eb4412ac9da6d9045

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., delusionalretard, user47283 and 5 others

im not trying to be offensive but are you gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Preoximerianas, delusionalretard and 2 others

Wait are you really win? I’ve seen u in a lot of vids and I actually got my hair transplant at the Gabel center as well. Have you had good overall experience with eppley? Thanks so much for responding Man U look good

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Okay I used to be into bimax and still think it’s amazing for some ppl. But for me, I don’t have any health issues it’d be just purely aesthetic and I have bimaxillary protrusion and weak midface so I know bimaxillary would not improve my face the way I’d want it’d be a live ruining decision to cut my face apart and turn myself into a chimp.
So, against what most ppl think on this forum, I think implants r a GREAT option. Yes, “they’re foreign object on your bone and bone resorption” blah blah, don’t care they’re legit if you are smart and choose the right implant. They r precise. They last a lifetime yet r reversible if need be. They have an easy recovery. The one thing i don’t know is: how do they actually feel? Those of u with implants, does it feel like a part of you? Do you notice a sensation of something foreign on your face.

My infraorbital malar implants in peek were probably the best part of my operation. They really change your eye area and masculinise the face.

To answer your question they do feel part of you, it feels as if nothing is there.

Expect to have a tingling sensation in the cheek area for the first few weeks as the nerves settle.

Definately a good addition to a bimax. To get that midface harmony.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 7098, .👽. and 11 others
My infraorbital malar implants in peek were probably the best part of my operation. They really change your eye area and masculinise the face.

To answer your question they do feel part of you, it feels as if nothing is there.

Expect to have a tingling sensation in the cheek area for the first few weeks as the nerves settle.

which doctor you got peek malar from ?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, subhuman incel and Gaia262

You had bimax and genioplasty yet the infraorbital rim implants were the best part of it all? Damn big W for implants

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, subhuman incel, highT and 1 other person
im not trying to be offensive but are you gay
Not offended at all, and yes. So definitely aiming for a different aesthetic than most people on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Squirtle and subhuman incel
Wait are you really win? I’ve seen u in a lot of vids and I actually got my hair transplant at the Gabel center as well. Have you had good overall experience with eppley? Thanks so much for responding Man U look good
Yup, actually me! Gabel's amazing; I catch up with him every time I'm in Portland. Might be the best HT doc on the planet.

Good experience with Eppley. I'm having my malar implants removed in December, but I'm not frustrated at Eppley about it; I wanted a big design, I got a big design, and I don't like it. Not the end of the world. Eppley will do exactly what you say, though, and not try to interfere; he works with a lot of people (like Justin Jedlica) who don't want to look natural, so if you want a more subtle design, you need to very clearly tell him that. I definitely led him to believe I wanted a significant change, and I just didn't appreciate how significant it would be. But he's a trustworthy and conscientious guy, and way less egotistical than other surgeons I've met or worked with. (Yaremchuk, for example.)

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, .👽., Squirtle and 2 others

Is your jaws custom with dr dhir? I like his results but I see it jumps from $13k for off the shelf wrap around to $35k minimum for custom. Wondering if it’s worth going custom

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and subhuman incel
Post on r/AskReddit

• +1
Is your jaws custom with dr dhir? I like his results but I see it jumps from $13k for off the shelf wrap around to $35k minimum for custom. Wondering if it’s worth going custom
My jaw is from Dr. Y. It wasn't nearly $35k; was like $15-16k in 2016.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 7419
I'll say, though, that I can feel the scars in my mouth (from placing the jaw implant) when I talk. It's not BAD, but I can feel it.
What do you mean by this?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, subhuman incel and Gaia262
You've had DJS? I noticed you were talking about getting it before.

Yup, I'm creating a video showing everything, just waiting on Dr ramieri to provide footage, he is having it proffesionally edited (music ect)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Donc0ck, Squirtle and 2 others
Yup, I'm creating a video showing everything, just waiting on Dr ramieri to provide footage, he is having it proffesionally edited (music ect)
Oh, nice.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Gaia262
My jaw is from Dr. Y. It wasn't nearly $35k; was like $15-16k in 2016.
Hmm thanks for the reply. People complain about dr Y’s “bedside manner” but that’s a a lot cheaper for a well respected surgeon (on this site anyway) and it doesn’t look uncanny (which is more important)

• +1
Feels just like bone tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtle and randomvanish
Yup, actually me! Gabel's amazing; I catch up with him every time I'm in Portland. Might be the best HT doc on the planet.

Good experience with Eppley. I'm having my malar implants removed in December, but I'm not frustrated at Eppley about it; I wanted a big design, I got a big design, and I don't like it. Not the end of the world. Eppley will do exactly what you say, though, and not try to interfere; he works with a lot of people (like Justin Jedlica) who don't want to look natural, so if you want a more subtle design, you need to very clearly tell him that. I definitely led him to believe I wanted a significant change, and I just didn't appreciate how significant it would be. But he's a trustworthy and conscientious guy, and way less egotistical than other surgeons I've met or worked with. (Yaremchuk, for example.)
I’m looking at your insta and your cheeks look fine to me, what don’t you like about them? And are you going to get new implants just smaller?

• +1

cant wait for your video bro. im also getting bimax and considering going for infra-malar implants aswell to make up for the lack of midface after bimax. i want to see if your face still looks natural after so many procedures. you looked quite recessed if i remember correctly, so i wonder if a recessed person can still look good and natural after so many operations. also will you show the design of the malar implant? i want to see how big it is and which regions it specifically it covers of your face. also would be interesting on how the impact affect the eyes and if it improved it significantly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Deleted member 7419 and 3 others
I'll say, though, that I can feel the scars in my mouth (from placing the jaw implant) when I talk. It's not BAD, but I can feel it.
Can you elab on that? I heard it also from another patient that you can feel the internal scars
He even said that its quite bad and that he cant even focus in training probaly since he can feel the scars :unsure:
Would be probaly also a problem when getting jaw surgery

cant wait for your video bro. im also getting bimax and considering going for infra-malar implants aswell to make up for the lack of midface after bimax. i want to see if your face still looks natural after so many procedures. you looked quite recessed if i remember correctly, so i wonder if a recessed person can still look good and natural after so many operations. also will you show the design of the malar implant? i want to see how big it is and which regions it specifically it covers of your face. also would be interesting on how the impact affect the eyes and if it improved it significantly.

Thanks man, the eye area changed significantly and the video will show it. I have pictures of the implant design showing its movements. i hope Dr Ramieri has video footage that i can include of him putting in the implant. Let's see.

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel

Do you have before/after pictures?

@subhuman incel

• JFL

Your jaw looks amazing

Did the infra implants change your sceleral show and make your undereye more full and smooth. What was displeasing about your undereye eye area before

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Gaia262
Did the infra implants change your sceleral show and make your undereye more full and smooth. What was displeasing about your undereye eye area before

Before

20210906 151940

After (day 1 swollen and bruised)

20210929 100253

Its best to show it at 6 months when there is no swelling but to give an idea.
Before i had typical recessed bug eyes.

The video will have everything but i will be swollen and bruised but its the best i can do for now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, randomvanish, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
You honestly look a lot better man. This is really really good. I’d love to see the whole face though cause that can give a better idea of the whole

• +1
Reactions: user47283, Deleted member 5786, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Before

View attachment 1341758

After (day 1 swollen and bruised)

View attachment 1341759

Its best to show it at 6 months when there is no swelling but to give an idea.
Before i had typical recessed bug eyes.

The video will have everything but i will be swollen and bruised but its the best i can do for now.
Bro this looks so good holy fuck. I also have infra orbital retrusion that needs fixing , Thanks for sharing ur before and afters.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Gaia262
@chinpilled
@subhuman incel
@ChristianF
he has good under eye support and no under eye bags. why would he need infraorbital rim implants ?

• +1
I’m not saying he needed it before. But the aesthetic improvement is really evident

@chinpilled
@subhuman incel
@ChristianF
he has good under eye support and no under eye bags. why would he need infraorbital rim implants ?
dont think he had amazing undereye support in the before, also need side profile to accuratly judge

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Not offended at all, and yes. So definitely aiming for a different aesthetic than most people on here.
Lol kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I’m looking at your insta and your cheeks look fine to me, what don’t you like about them? And are you going to get new implants just smaller?
They're too big, especially in the tear trough area. It doesn't look awful, but when I smile the midface area looks way too full. Like a bad case of filler overuse. The second most recent pic on my Instagram is a good example of that.

What do you mean by this?
Honestly, it's tough to describe. You can feel the scar tissue when you talk; it's tougher and harder than the cheek tissue around it, so it almost feels like small lumps in your jowls. But like I said, just one of those things that you can't describe--you just have to feel it.

Honestly, it's tough to describe. You can feel the scar tissue when you talk; it's tougher and harder than the cheek tissue around it, so it almost feels like small lumps in your jowls. But like I said, just one of those things that you can't describe--you just have to feel it.
Interesting.

Interesting.
Yeah. It's not something that people talk about enough. It's not a big deal, but I'll say that it took about a year for me to get used to it. Sort of feels like cotton balls at the bottom of your cheeks.

Yeah. It's not something that people talk about enough. It's not a big deal, but I'll say that it took about a year for me to get used to it. Sort of feels like cotton balls at the bottom of your cheeks.
Would be probaly also a problem when getting jaw surgery right?

Undoubtedly.
I'm sure it would be. I'm having my cheek implants removed in December and they're coming out through oral incisions instead of the lower eyelid incisions they were placed through. I'm sure it'll be interesting having two more oral scars in my mouth...

I'm sure it would be. I'm having my cheek implants removed in December and they're coming out through oral incisions instead of the lower eyelid incisions they were placed through. I'm sure it'll be interesting having two more oral scars in my mouth...
dude i just love you. big inspiration

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Wallenberg and Win200