thought on this reality ?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
For them it's an indulgence. Most US military enlisted guys (I.e., the younger ones) are really GL - warrior skulls, top-tier forward growth, ripped bodies... I.e., the stereotypical hot fitness model Chad. Lots of girls love to take advantage of the fact that they can basically fuck an endless supply of these guys every weekend. Not only does it satisfy their urge to fuck hot guys, but it's also an ego boost for the girls to know that such highly attractive males are choosing to hook up with them. What the girls don't know, however, is that most of these guys are so aggressively horny and high-T that they will literally fuck anything with a vagina.

I just completed a year-long internship that was held at a facility on the military base for graduate school, and some of the stories these guys have told (girls lining up outside the door to have sex with them one by one) are pure suifuel

especially the lining up part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, Chadeep and 1 other person
it's the animal kingdom. if i were a high T, NT sex machine id probably be doing that too. i hate my life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
it's the animal kingdom. if i were a high T, NT sex machine id probably be doing that too. i hate my life
jfl i would never do this. i was high t and nt. not chad but not Bad still i would have been done by my education and family for doing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
UFC Fighters are High T and Sex Drive is Through the roof. Testosterone is linked to sex drive. While for Foids Chad's Face Makes Them So Promiscuous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ion

• +1
For them it's an indulgence. Most US military enlisted guys (I.e., the younger ones) are really GL - warrior skulls, top-tier forward growth, ripped bodies... I.e
i think thats cope.

I just completed a year-long internship that was held at a facility on the military base for graduate school, and some of the stories these guys have told (girls lining up outside the door to have sex with them one by one) are pure suifuel
its over

• +1
It's as if u guys never heard of the saying that a woman loves a man in uniform. Why do strippers always dress up in uniforms before stripping them off. Military, police, firefighter, etc.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043