thought process of the cumskin and how to deal with it

gsizzle

gsizzle

Platinum
Hypocrisy and Hatred- two unfortunately common features within White Culture. Practical guidance for Minorities on How to recognize it and What to do about it.

Here is an another **installment of my online life skills classes**, teaching you how to deal within our social environment, *because our parents didn't teach us jack about the environment they brought us into.*

**Let's begin!**

# Hypocrisy

Hypocrisy means accusing someone else of doing what the accuser also does. **It is a staple of white culture.**

Projection is a kind of hypocrisy because one is projecting one's own bad traits on another.

Simple example: a white person will be aggressive for no reason; **when you stand up to them**, they will ask you "*if you're having a bad day*", or "*are you okay?*" - implying **you** have an anger problem. When they were the one that started the conflict and you were just standing up to them.

**White hypocrisy is exacerbated by the hyper-partisan political culture we have in America**. Foot soliders from both parties are **taught to downplay their own party's failings while exaggerating those of the other party's**. Minorities sometimes fall for it, *but whites take up the banner of hypocrisy like it's their thing- and it spills over into other areas of life*.

You or I would be *embarrassed to be so intellectually dishonest as to accuse someone else of what we do worse*, but with European cultures, it is simply *normalized aggression* within their culture.

***How to deal with it:***

* **Be on the watch for projection**\- where whites accuse of being something that they are. For example, if they ask you to cover them on something, you don't, and they say "you're cheap". Say "I'm afraid **you're the one who's cheap** and broke; that's why you want to get someone else to cover you".
* **Call them out on it**\- You can tell them: "Sounds like you're being hypocritical again". Remind them of their own transgression. If they say you're angry, remind them of their own "Weren't you the one who lost your temper during last meeting?".

# Hatred

Whites are the only group of people who I've seen **who bond over things they hate**. Whites will even bond for example over their hatred of certain musical bands, or types of music they dislike. Hatred is extended to small (music) and large (different races).

**They boast about the things they hate.** I remember in a bar one woman yelling "Isn't this such a shitty song?" and laughing hysterically. This is who they are. *They dwell on opposition, degrading, disliking more than others.*

*Most people, if they don't care for something, will let it be. It's the civil thing to do.* Just because you personally don't like something, doesn't mean it's bad. What you dislike, someone else may prefer for their own reasons. That's the sensible perspective, and the decent one- but it is not common in white culture.

There is almost a **sadistic quality** when whites bond and go on and on about things, or people, or places *they hate.*

*A demented glee.*

*A hysterical chuckle.*

The particular problem is when this sadism is directed towards kinds of people.

Whites can drive themselves into a frenzy over hatred of Asian people, Indians, blacks, Hispanics (why do we have to pay for their kids, etc.) - even those that seem tolerant on the surface.

***How to deal with it***:

* **Remind whites that hatred isn't cool**- even if they're talking about hating some kind of food, remind them "**hatred is a strong word**". Otherwise, It won't take them long to segue into other cultures, nations, people they hate.
* **Remind them that to "live and let live" is an option**. Say something like "I personally may not think that arranged marriage is right for me, but I know several couples that met that way, are in love and it worked for them.
* **Confront them directly if hatred is about a kind of people**. One way whites convey hatred is mockery. If whites mock ethnic food, accent, customs, etc. - it is incumbent on you to call them out and point out their ignorance. Do not be the "bigger person" and let it slide. (Also for other races: One time my brother passively listened to a co-worker talk about how he hated blacks; because he didn't say anything others in the workplace thought he too held this hatred.)

# In Conclusion

I hope this has been helpful. Even if some of the content may not be new to you, the purpose is to organize this information into a logical framework.

At minimum, it should reinforce your existing insights into how to interact with whites- a critical skill for every ethnic living in the West.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., Deleted member 19453 and Trilogy
Ngl Dnr and won’t

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
3247010 20230114 024345

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
good thread

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle
AI generated thread