• Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, SubhumanCurrycel and jué
You mog me so brutally but you are 5’10 so at least you got nerfed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 80850
Once you make you’re eyebrows more masculine we are so back

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
High - Htn. Ur physique needs some work tho but nothing u cant fix.

High - Htn. Ur physique needs some work tho but nothing u cant fix.
trying to get bigger rn but do you think I should just try and lean down? Not tryna be a mini Pekka ig

trying to get bigger rn but do you think I should just try and lean down? Not tryna be a mini Pekka ig
Your arms are good i would just focus on shoulders and chest. Abs wouldnt Hurt aswell. Go on a lean bulk and I mean lean bulk. Rice, Meat, fish, fat free yoghurt, nuts and musli + honey and ofc eggs. Those r the only things i eat and its been doing wonders for both my physique and face. Heres my 6 month progress with those foods and gym ofc. I havnt got on a cut once, only been lean bulking and maintained

Screenshot 20240720 005522 Snapchat
Snapchat 2095165808

• +1
Reactions: awilliam1
Your arms are good i would just focus on shoulders and chest. Abs wouldnt Hurt aswell. Go on a lean bulk and I mean lean bulk. Rice, Meat, fish, fat free yoghurt, nuts and musli + honey and ofc eggs. Those r the only things i eat and its been doing wonders for both my physique and face. Heres my 6 month progress with those foods and gym ofc. I havnt got on a cut once, only been lean bulking and maintained

View attachment 3042372View attachment 3042373
I definitely need to focus on chest more but I think because of the angle of my pic my shoulders look smaller, personally I think there the biggest part of my physique, this photo is from a couple months ago aswell. IMG 5975

I definitely need to focus on chest more but I think because of the angle of my pic my shoulders look smaller, personally I think there the biggest part of my physique, this photo is from a couple months ago aswell.View attachment 3042401
Ur shoulders are good + u got good clavicles but bigger shoulders would look better imo. But ur main focus should be abs and chest for a more aesthetic look

• +1

View attachment 3042372View attachment 3042373
Ur not that big giving advice lol

HTN but ur face is long and ur eyebrows r thin

Consider rhinoplasty aswell

• +1
chadlite

• +1
Consider rhinoplasty aswell
I think I pull off my nose quite well, in selfies it hurts my looks but in photos at distance with no lens distortion it is quite slim and doesn’t appear as bulbous and long. Def need to get thicker eyebrows, thinking about minoxidil and a derma roller but I’m worried it might be “snake oil” and be a waste of money

I definitely need to focus on chest more but I think because of the angle of my pic my shoulders look smaller, personally I think there the biggest part of my physique, this photo is from a couple months ago aswell.View attachment 3042401
You actually look way better in this then in the pics you provided you should definitely grow out your hair again

• +1
7/10 :feelsokman:

• +1
Height aside you’re definitely in the .org “chads” debates now.

• +1
TikTok fag :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
Chadlite anything under that is an underrate

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Chadlite smv cause of pheno
Htn PSL imo, funky ratios

• +1
Chadlite smv cause of pheno
Htn PSL imo, funky ratios
Yeah, kinda got the short end of the stick at birth, my older brother is way shorter than me but he is almost perfect, he’s so lucky but he doesn’t take care of himself whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah, kinda got the short end of the stick at birth, my older brother is way shorter than me but he is almost perfect, he’s so lucky but he doesn’t take care of himself whatsoever.
Somehow put the vid of him in your post, oops

light triad josh mcgregor

You should consider LL since you're 5'10

Proper British lad aye?