Thoughts and experience on Strattera/and other ADHD meds? did you build tolerance?

• OP π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Start date
π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Order rules all,
if you developed tolerance, did all the benefits go or did it stay and to what extent?

tagging the bros : 6feetmanlet coolguy1 Adamantium sbaigq

The amount of time it takes to lose your dependence on ADHD meds is ((the amount of months when you took consistently ADHD meds / 36)/16 + 2 months)

I was on ritalin for 8 years, but my psychiatrist revoked my prescription after stuff happened, so now i'm a lazy fuck who is failing

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Try and get your hands on dexedrine/dextroamphetamine if you can. It's cleaner than adderall. Ritalin is good too. Don't use on consecutive days. If you can take at least one consecutive week off a month.

• +1
The amount of time it takes to lose your dependence on ADHD meds is ((the amount of months when you took consistently ADHD meds / 36)/16 + 2 months)

I was on ritalin for 8 years, but my psychiatrist revoked my prescription after stuff happened, so now i'm a lazy fuck who is failing
fuck man fuck, did you build tolerance to it and to what extent? like did the benefits go after you built tolerance and your mind was no difference when you started?

Try and get your hands on dexedrine/dextroamphetamine if you can. It's cleaner than adderall. Ritalin is good too. Don't use on consecutive days. If you can take at least one consecutive week off a month.
yeah a dextroamphetamine only drugs is better for me like Vyvanse, what about non-stims like Strattera?

Last edited:
I tried ritalin and i always got heart racing/arrythmiad. Was also not possible to go to the gym.
What else should i try?

fuck man fuck, did you build tolerance to it and to what extent? like did the benefits go after you built tolerance and your mind was no difference when you started?
Just go for it man, ADHD speed meds are magic pills which give you infinite willpower and make you work 10x harder. If you want to moneymaxx, skinnymaxx, and careermaxx then adhd meds are perfect for you.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Crusile, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Avoid consecutive days
Alternate with modafinil, coffee and other stimulants
Shuffle placebos in and play lottery unless you really need the boost (don't abuse it)

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I tried ritalin and i always got heart racing/arrythmiad. Was also not possible to go to the gym.
What else should i try?
try strattera or other non stim adhd med
Just go for it man, ADHD speed meds are magic pills which give you infinite willpower and make you work 10x harder. If you want to moneymaxx, skinnymaxx, and careermaxx then adhd meds are perfect for you.
I'm going to take a non stim and will start with Strattera,
when you took ritalin did you increase your dose? and how much and when?

Avoid consecutive days
Alternate with modafinil, coffee and other stimulants
Shuffle placebos in and play lottery unless you really need the boost (don't abuse it)
yeah there is no going back from abusing, I don't want to play with dopamine just norepinephrine for now

Ritalincel

did you build tolarence to Ritalin and if so
did you return to baseline level after a while or did the benefits stay but to a lesser degree?

I took vyvanse 70mg for six months straight never built any kind of tolerance sometimes I would take one in the morning one at night and just stay up I was in psychosis in the end thinking my roommate wanted to poison me jfl

avoid consecutive days use it as a tool to improve your life, I was using it to escape because of the euphoria it gave me

concerta/ritalin is good too

strattera can mess with your erections and your dick in general it made me feel weird if your doctor is being gay and refuses to prescribe you stimulants ask for wellbutrin instead it's pretty nice

• +1
What else should i try?
did you get the vaccine? many such cases!

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I did crystal meth for a year and tolerance only became an issue when I was using daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I've been on Strattera since 2014 consistently with zero problems whatsoever... it helps my ADHD and anxiety and b/c it's a non-stimulant never messes with my sleep or makes me feel weird. It helps a lot in the morning especially I wake up and am fully focused.

• +1
I took vyvanse 70mg for six months straight never built any kind of tolerance sometimes I would take one in the morning one at night and just stay up I was in psychosis in the end thinking my roommate wanted to poison me jfl

avoid consecutive days use it as a tool to improve your life, I was using it to escape because of the euphoria it gave me

concerta/ritalin is good too

strattera can mess with your erections and your dick in general it made me feel weird if your doctor is being gay and refuses to prescribe you stimulants ask for wellbutrin instead it's pretty nice
thanks for the info bruv
do you have a prescription for it?
I have adhd but I'm hesitant to take it for now since this is a long term thing
and I must make my mind before taking it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I've been on Strattera since 2014 consistently with zero problems whatsoever... it helps my ADHD and anxiety and b/c it's a non-stimulant never messes with my sleep or makes me feel weird. It helps a lot in the morning especially I wake up and am fully focused.
it didn't do anything for me unfortunately
how much are you taking
I took 10mg of it
also is it also expensive where you live?

thanks for the info bruv
do you have a prescription for it?
I have adhd but I'm hesitant to take it for now since this is a long term thing
and I must make my mind before taking it
Yes prescribed for adhd autism diagnosis, prescribed concerta right now but I developed a healthier mindset and only take it when I'm ready to sit down and study. Good thing with stims as opposed to strattera is you don't need to take it every single day for it to be effective so you don't become reliant on it, you still have your freedom

I don't think it's much worse than caffeine health wise but like any stimulant it will deplete your magnesium and b vitamins so just get adequate nutrition

• +1
it didn't do anything for me unfortunately
how much are you taking
I took 10mg of it
also is it also expensive where you live?

LOL 10mg? I take 100mg per day... yes it's expensive but you can order online via some pharmacies it's like $100 USD per month

• So Sad
LOL 10mg? I take 100mg per day... yes it's expensive but you can order online via some pharmacies it's like $100 USD per month
any other cheaper alts ie non stims that I can discuss with my doc?

this shit is super expensive where I live and I can't buy online

Yes prescribed for adhd autism diagnosis, prescribed concerta right now but I developed a healthier mindset and only take it when I'm ready to sit down and study. Good thing with stims as opposed to strattera is you don't need to take it every single day for it to be effective so you don't become reliant on it, you still have your freedom

I don't think it's much worse than caffeine health wise but like any stimulant it will deplete your magnesium and b vitamins so just get adequate nutrition
noted already supplementing and will add it in my arsenal
thanks bud❀️

• +1

also any tolarence on Concerta?

How much are you taking?
And how many times a week?

• +1
how do they affect mood? do they help me to cope with depression?

also i know it varries from country, but when the doctor diagnosies me with adhd can i get ritalin whenever i want?

how do they affect mood? do they help me to cope with depression?

also i know it varries from country, but when the doctor diagnosies me with adhd can i get ritalin whenever i want?
I take deanxit
it helps me concentrate
lifts my mood up
and is cheap if you want to take it in larger quantities and stack it with other things

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Tallooksmaxxer
I take deanxit
it helps me concentrate
lifts my mood up
and is cheap if you want to take it in larger quantities and stack it with other things
man on the internet it says its used for schizopherina aint getting that shit

the doctor is most likely to prescribe ritalin on concerta in turkey.

• +1
@Adamsmith12345 @Assyrian_Warrior
what should i larp to doctor to get it prescribed for %100 chance?

i have legit adhd too, but i am afraid doctor will reject cause i will talk retardedly soo he will think i am larping.

• Hmm...
@Adamsmith12345 @Assyrian_Warrior
what should i larp to doctor to get it prescribed for %100 chance?

i have legit adhd too, but i am afraid doctor will reject cause i will talk retardedly soo he will think i am larping.
don't larp
just tell him what you feel
since you already say you suspect yourself of having it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
don't larp
just tell him what you feel
since you already say you suspect yourself of having it
where do you live? can you get it anytime you want if you have prescription?

where do you live? can you get it anytime you want if you have prescription?
yes I live in Iraq

like I have a prescription for retalin why shouldn't I take it from a pharmacy

also any tolarence on Concerta?

How much are you taking?
And how many times a week?
I was taking 27mg three times a week before my harder classes and once on the weekend, didn't develop a tolerance. I don't get the euphoric feeling vyvanse gave me but that's a good thing it's not what it's supposed to do, I'm just calm and laser focused with the task at hand. I don't feel cracked out either

Taking a break for the summer (still filling my prescriptions hehe)

• +1
yes I live in Iraq

like I have a prescription for retalin why shouldn't I take it from a pharmacy
I mean are you supposed to go to the doctor everytime to get a new bottle? In turkey as i see the maximum amount of prescription in 2 months is 12 bottle (30 pills for each bottle). But as i read they generally prescribe 2 bottle in a time.

In turkey ritalin and such drugs under red prescription which means its ultimately regulated. If it was under a normal prescription the pharmacist would just hand it to me without prescription.

I was taking 27mg three times a week before my harder classes and once on the weekend, didn't develop a tolerance. I don't get the euphoric feeling vyvanse gave me but that's a good thing it's not what it's supposed to do, I'm just calm and laser focused with the task at hand. I don't feel cracked out either

Taking a break for the summer (still filling my prescriptions hehe)
alright thanks for the info bruv
really helped me out

what do you think is the best stim for studying in your opinon?

Any other supplements to add? Any advice?

And thank you so much bruv:feelsgah:

I mean are you supposed to go to the doctor everytime to get a new bottle? In turkey as i see the maximum amount of prescription in 2 months is 12 bottle (30 pills for each bottle). But as i read they generally prescribe 2 bottle in a time.

In turkey its under red prescription which means its ultimately regulated. If it was under a normal prescription the pharmacist would just hand it to me without prescription.
no not really
depends on the pharmacist
it's better to visit him either ways
but for me I bought for two months of ritalin

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
alright thanks for the info bruv
really helped me out

what do you think is the best stim for studying in your opinon?

Any other supplements to add? Any advice?

And thank you so much bruv:feelsgah:
concerta worked better for me but who knows some people had life changing benefits with vyvanse/adderall you could try both

L theanine is good to use alongside stimulants it makes me more calm and focused

thiamine (B1) helps with memory retrieval in high dosage everything you've ever learned will come to your mind

nicotine got benefits similar to concerta, not worth the addiction it if you have access to meds

milk orange juice honey any quick sugar before studying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
concerta worked better for me but who knows some people had life changing benefits with vyvanse/adderall you could try both

L theanine is good to use alongside stimulants it makes me more calm and focused

thiamine (B1) helps with memory retrieval in high dosage everything you've ever learned will come to your mind

nicotine got benefits similar to concerta, not worth the addiction it if you have access to meds

milk orange juice honey any quick sugar before studying
dude I'm doing a thousand supplement

already taking 600mg of L theanine

we should talk on discored
dm me so I can add you there

• +1
add meds were ass because i abused them so hard. lots of obsessive thoughts, feeling of impending doom, sometimes psychosis, restless nights

• +1
add meds were ass because i abused them so hard. lots of obsessive thoughts, feeling of impending doom, sometimes psychosis, restless nights
what about the time when you weren't abusing it?
how did it make you feel?

did you build tolarence to it?

recommended dosage for memory thing? is there any risks, side effects of taking high dosages?

also when i stop the thiamine am i going to have some losses about the things i learned while i was on thiamine?

• +1
recommended dosage for memory thing? is there any risks, side effects of taking high dosages?

also when i stop the thiamine am i going to have some losses about the things i learned while i was on thiamine?
There is no sides to high dose b1, only b6 shouldn't be taken at large doses every day cause of neurotoxicity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5815 and Tallooksmaxxer
any other cheaper alts ie non stims that I can discuss with my doc?

this shit is super expensive where I live and I can't buy online

They can refer you to Canadian pharmacies, mine uses Indian version Strattera and I think it's stronger dosed than the original. It's still kinda expensive but nowhere near $300 a month.

• +1
A friend of mine took Ritalin for like 20 years. Had to go to a rehabilitation clinic for it. The same as where Coke addicts were. Scary stuff. He got prescribed higher and higher doses tough and he got a family history of addiction. Didn't take any other drugs.

There is no sides to high dose b1, only b6 shouldn't be taken at large doses every day cause of neurotoxicity
only noticable difference of effects between b1 and b6?

only noticable difference of effects between b1 and b6?
You mean side effect? Only b6 could cause sides, the other b vitamins don't. Well b7 too, it causes photosensitivity, but thats less of a concern

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You mean side effect? Only b6 could cause sides, the other b vitamins don't. Well b7 too, it causes photosensitivity, but thats less of a concern
no i mean the main effects

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back