Thoughts and experience on Strattera? + my experience

• OP π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Start date
π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Order rules all,
I tried yesterday, felt a good focus and when I slept and woke up, I felt "limitless" in my chain of thought
Like my ideas were smoother and my commands were more efficiently made

gad a headache after 1 hour of taking 10mg, after nearly 14 hours the benefits were gone, but I got bored less

Keep updating this. Taking vyvanse but the vasoconstriction makes it impossible to workout on it and the overall side effects are hard to bear.

Keep updating this. Taking vyvanse but the vasoconstriction makes it impossible to workout on it and the overall side effects are hard to bear.
I don't workout much just morning cardio and I can trash it tbh, will do but dm me personally
I won't remember an empty thread a week from now, but Strattera is meh for now, like it gave me a "calm boost of concentration and what I should do"

like my chain of thought is better but isn't anything special, of course it take weeks to see the full effect so wait and see

• +1
Reactions: Indeed
how much are you taking? and did you build a tolerance yet?

how much are you taking? and did you build a tolerance yet?
prescribed 10mg lol. I was having issues on adderall IR w/ feeling faint and low energy (vasoconstricted) so i requested to try vyvance. Took 5mg yesterday and felt some focus without the side effects but it was so weak. Took 10mg today and feel alright, still not as potent as adderall obviously. Have no idea why the side effects are hitting me so hard. Im not a small guy either, im just very lean (if that effects anything)

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
prescribed 10mg lol. I was having issues on adderall IR w/ feeling faint and low energy (vasoconstricted) so i requested to try vyvance. Took 5mg yesterday and felt some focus without the side effects but it was so weak. Took 10mg today and feel alright, still not as potent as adderall obviously. Have no idea why the side effects are hitting me so hard. Im not a small guy either, im just very lean (if that effects anything)
most drugs leanness isn't a big factor in a drugs effect, I'm a bit overweight and 6'3 and 10mg, Strattera for the third day is a muh I would say like a 10% increase in concentration and focus

BUT BUT, I'm usually very easily bored but when I took the boredom has been reduced to a good level

like my nerves were on fire when I go to a boring class, but now it's frustrating to annoying but I DON'T NEED A STIMULI SO MUCH TO KEEP MY MIND FROM GOING BERSERK because of how boring the class or other activity is

• +1
Reactions: Indeed