Thoughts?? Normie thinks he’s figured out incels.

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
046AC8CC E956 40C4 9E99 89F4D5D7FB32

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Rimaxtis and chadcel;
Mostly likely gonna be a 0 thread.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
What he doesn't get is that incels don't choose to be incels, you don't wake up one day and decide I'm gonna be an unattractive height with unattractive bone structure and get no women. Because it's something that is constant is also why it is so bad, you don't fluctuate between incel-chad based on your personality or hobbies, if you are a truecel then you're doomed

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, zura, Dietsnasta and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, chadcel;, zura and 3 others
Based on many threads I've read on here before I wouldn't say he's completely wrong.Lot of users here
have countless times stated how they hate being mogged by other men or "mog or be mogged" etc
and that validation feels better than sex

There are probably less than 5% of actual incels in the Blackpill community,majority are volcel/standardcels
who want chad treatment

• Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Lack of intimacy with young cute girls. Old roasties and ugly femorloids do not count for men of culture as symbol of status, only for normies and peasants

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Based on many threads I've read on here before I wouldn't say he's completely wrong.Lot of users here
have countless times stated how they hate being mogged by other men or "mog or be mogged" etc

There are probably less than 5% of actual incels in the Blackpill community,majority are volcel/standardcels
who want chad treatment
Those people aren’t incels tho, they’re members of .me, a site for individuals who want to look better. Go onto .is and you just see a bunch of them crying for crumbs of pussy

reflecting tbh

That makes 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen

who want chad treatment
Not getting a cumdumpster is Not Chad Treatment.