Thoughts on abortion?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Pro or no?

Seems like generally men are pro life while women aren't so I'd assume the majority here are pro life while the others just don't care.

Anyone here pro choice? why?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 2 others
All incel children should be aborted to prevent a lifetime of suffering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570, Golang and 11 others
Important to show women can’t handle any responsibility. Other than that, Pro-Life i suppose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Vidyacoper and 3 others
Pro choice in case I get a daughter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, SMVbender and 17 others
if within 1-2 days, pro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Darkstrand and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
i consider myself a libertarian and think being pro "life" is the logical extreme of collectivism, can't say you value the group over the individual louder than saying women HAVE to keep children they obviously don't want IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Chadeep
if within 1-2 days, pro.
It's not even abortion at the point? Girls can just use the morning after pill? You can't even tell if you're pregnant 1-2 days in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Chadeep and 1 other person
I'm honestly okay with having a daughter.
ℑ𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔠𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔶?

ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔬𝔯 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯. ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱 18 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔬 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔤𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔞𝔫. 𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 - 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔡𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢, 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔬 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔞 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔶 𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔱, 𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔯, 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔥𝔢𝔯. 𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔦𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔱: 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔢.

ℜ𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩? 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱. 𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔱𝔰? ℑ𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔶, 𝔞 𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔴 𝔲𝔭, 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯. ℌ𝔢 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔲𝔰𝔰𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱. ℌ𝔢 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔯.

𝔄𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔏ℑ𝔗𝔈ℜ𝔄𝔏𝔏𝔜 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱 20 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔞 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔶. ℑ𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔘𝔏𝔗ℑ𝔐𝔄𝔗𝔈 𝔄𝔑𝔇 𝔉ℑ𝔑𝔄𝔏 𝔠𝔲𝔠𝔨. 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, SMVbender and 8 others
It's not even abortion at the point? Girls can just use the morning after pill? You can't even tell if you're pregnant 1-2 days in
yes i mean i agree with the morning After pill. but i won't agree when the baby is considered as such by biology. the kid is not the continuation of the female body but is his own.

ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔬𝔯 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯. ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱 18 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔬 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔤𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔞𝔫. 𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 - 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔡𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢, 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔬 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔞 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔶 𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔱, 𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔯, 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔥𝔢𝔯. 𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔦𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔱: 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔢.

ℜ𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩? 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱. 𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔱𝔰? ℑ𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔶, 𝔞 𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔴 𝔲𝔭, 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯. ℌ𝔢 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔲𝔰𝔰𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱. ℌ𝔢 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔯.

𝔄𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔏ℑ𝔗𝔈ℜ𝔄𝔏𝔏𝔜 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱 20 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔞 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔶. ℑ𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔘𝔏𝔗ℑ𝔐𝔄𝔗𝔈 𝔄𝔑𝔇 𝔉ℑ𝔑𝔄𝔏 𝔠𝔲𝔠𝔨. 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶.
if i accept having a daughter it means that i'll make her pious and she'll keep her safe for marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Krezo and 2 others
Pro choice in the case of disgusting bitch. Pro life in case of hot Stacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and Pubertymaxxer3
Its literally murder. If these dumb whores had an ounce of responsibility it wouldn't be a huge issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
Women who get abortions never make responsible mothers. Personally I think it's what irresponsible and degenerate whores do. To get an abortion you are killing your own creation. It's downright evil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
Its literally murder. If these dumb whores had an ounce of responsibility it wouldn't be a huge issue
I couldn't find any figures but the majority of pregnancys are due to a lack of contraception for sure. I'd be absaloutly shocked if it's used in more then 10% of abortion cases. England report that 34% of their abortions are repeat cases too.

So what? We hand out the pill to all foids?
They'll only become even sluttier at that point though.

Get rid of pro choice everywhere & keep the pill perscription based & all of a sudden whorecount is gonna go way down. You could even keep some abortion clinics open for that special sub 1% of women that get an abortion due to an alleged rape case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Velvet and 1 other person
if i get a girl pregnant i’m telling her to abort it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
if i get a girl pregnant i’m telling her to abort it
if the girl want the kid and getting married then i don't mind to be broke at the Time. i'll find a solution.

• +1
pro if it is a girl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, sloopnoob and Chadeep
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
If you tell her to she probably won't. You'll just stir up her emotions

Obviously it'd never happen but imagine this was the case?

Incel men would skyrocket in numbers
i won't let her abort once the kid is considered as "alive". and for the first days i'll ask her if she wants to keep it. if she says yes, i would keep it too and will ask to marry her. that's what i meant. i can't ask for abortion, never, unless her life is threathened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3

Someone has to have daughters for our sons or we'll end up like China.

There is nothing "cuckish" about having a daughter, you don't fuck her do you? From an evolutionary point of view, in this day and age she could secure you and your family a rich chad or at least a rich normie. And why do you care if she sleeps around with chads (chance of getting your genetics blessed)? Do you care what your son fucks? JFL.

• +1
I wish I was aborted

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Golang and 6 others
It's murder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Chadeep and 2 others
I WISH I WAS ABORTED.

Could you raise an incel son?
Could bare the brutal reality he must live in?
How can you live knowing your son thinks about suicide daily?

• +1
  • So Sad
Don't care but it's hilarious seeing foids freak out over abortion laws.

It's almost as if they feel entitled to sex and become hateful when that right is being infringed on :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Don't care at this point.

But i've noticed how some foids on Twitter and whatnot see abortion as a good thing? you would think destroying your own offspring would be traumatising but they are happy about it, as if it's a good thing almost, Women in 2020 jfl.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
if a person is willing to think about killing their child like that, let them. Clearly an unfit parent and will remove themselves from the gene pool by killing their offspring

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Pubertymaxxer3 and 6 others
I WISH I WAS ABORTED.

Could you raise an incel son?
Could bare the brutal reality he must live in?
How can you live knowing your son thinks about suicide daily?
I would help him pay for his surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
if a person is willing to think about killing their child like that, let them. Clearly an unfit parent and will remove themselves from the gene pool by killing their offspring
They all want to have kids when they're 35. They don't care if it's gonna be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Chadeep and 1 other person
They all want to have kids when they're 35. They don't care if it's gonna be incel
The kids will be subhuman and the lineage will die with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Any abortion over 1 month since getting pregnant should be considered crime unless it’s rape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Pro or no?

Seems like generally men are pro life while women aren't so I'd assume the majority here are pro life while the others just don't care.

pro life, think about it, if there was even a single microscopic cell found on Mars, what News headlines would be going all over the world? 'LIFE FOUND ON MARS' but apparently a human fetus isn't living according to those whores...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Pro-Life , even if the baby has birth defects.
It's the natural selection's (+parental care) job to determine whether he/she will live or die.

• +1
Tiny tiny sample bit just imagine this being your daughter?

'It has been confirmed that 5 teenagers were among 718 women who had at least their 6th abortion in the UK in 2018.'

^source
Pro-Life , even if the baby has birth defects.
It's the natural selection's (+parental care) job to determine whether he/she will live or die.
I'm on the pro life side but I'd want to abort my child if it had a defect. Best case I'd give it away to an orphanage.
I only want to raise one son and he isn't gonna be retarded/disabled.

Last edited:
  • +1
It should be illegal. End of discussion

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2684, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
I don't get the thing with this forum, why don't any of you want daughters? Just make sure she doesn't become a whore

• +1
Why have sex in the first place then? Control your urges and plan it.

Anyways, subhumans should refrain from breeding.

It should be illegal imo.

I'll do everything beforehand to prevent a baby girl to be born.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
Pro or no?

Imagine you fuck a girl from a club or tinder and she gets pregnant. Ofc you dont want the kid. Now imagine some religious fgts tell you that abortion is a sin jfl and you cant abort.

Life.
Over.
Either you or the baby needs to be roped lol

• +1
Imagine you fuck a girl from a club or tinder and she gets pregnant. Ofc you dont want the kid. Now imagine some religious fgts tell you that abortion is a sin jfl and you cant abort.

Life.
Over.
Either you or the baby needs to be roped lol
If you fuck a girl you don’t want a baby with just use a condom and tell her to take a pill. Instead of being a feminist faggot and use abortion as a way out for your animalistic urges

• +1
I wish i was aborted

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
jfl at ppl who think rape should be an exception.
punishing the baby for what the rapist did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Nosecel and 1 other person
I don't get the thing with this forum, why don't any of you want daughters? Just make sure she doesn't become a whore
You want one?
I don't honestly think "it's cucked" or anything women are just dumb.

I want a son purely out of interest. Could talk to him about his views on diferent things when he's older, Interesting to see how similar his personality would develop etc.

If I had a daughter I just wouldn't find her interesting since they're kinda all the same. Not like I'd hate her.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
All incel children should be aborted to prevent a lifetime of suffering
Well we should really specify what is considered incel in the first place or if its just being sub chad.

Anyway there's no really way to know unless parents were extremly ugly or smth jfl siblings have different levels of attractiveness.

As for this post @JustTrynaGrow it's not that I'm close minded or smth but if you decide to be a motherfucking whore then I wish you at least were put with the responsibility of having a child and not keep happy like nothing and sleep with guys.

It grosses me out the idea of a whore going through multiple abortions and keep raw fucking and feel realized jfl.

• +1
Pro or no?

Pro Life,

• +1
Fucking based
There should be no exception. ABORTION = MURDER
FACT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetics_III and Pubertymaxxer3
Pro or no?

abortion is lifefeul kill them all
too many filthy humans

Last edited:
  • +1
kill them all

giphy.gif

Adding to degeneracy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570 and Pubertymaxxer3
Last edited:
  • +1

Fucking based
There should be no exception. ABORTION = MURDER
FACT

Based. Bad things happening to you doesn’t give you the license to kill, least of all an innocent baby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and Pubertymaxxer3