edodalic29

Retired
Valid or not in 2023?

Not valid unless you're statusmaxxed

Just become the next Hamza

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
This.
Unless you have a audience to sell a niche like merch clothes it’s a waste of time
thank god retards are still believing this so I can keep making $$$ from it

How much are you making from it
only started recently but been making around 500 profit weekly, only upfront investment is buying the product myself so i can make ads for it

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and edodalic29
only started recently but been making around 500 profit weekly, only upfront investment is buying the product myself so i can make ads for it
How do u run ads once you get your store and product all finished ?

How do u run ads once you get your store and product all finished ?
tiktok organic, make the account and order the product then film ads and add elements which make the ad go viral like different layers of humour (for example when people were selling the spine cracker thing they added moaning noises during the video and fake cum shot at the end which makes people engage in it and comment funny stuff + have a really good website and make sure your suppliers are zendrop or cj

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and edodalic29
tiktok organic, make the account and order the product then film ads and add elements which make the ad go viral like different layers of humour (for example when people were selling the spine cracker thing they added moaning noises during the video and fake cum shot at the end which makes people engage in it and comment funny stuff + have a really good website and make sure your suppliers are zendrop or cj
High iq . Once im finished with my store and account i’ll pm you and lmk what you think :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: twilight