Thoughts on kidnapping newborn gypsy babies and selling them to the black market?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
At least in the balkans, alot of the romani people don't have any documents or dna of theie existence, especially the little kids. This got me thinking, what about just kidnapping a just born baby and then secretly selling them to some Chinese businessman for experiments they usually do? Heard there is alot of money you can get like this and its low risk. I can't think of any risks to this tbh dead srs

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BananaBoy, Deleted member 14984, Hueless and 13 others
Nigga :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: NeedToSucceed and TsarTsar444
The romani people know they exist and probaly will hunt you down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, NeedToSucceed, Smoke Fanboy and 4 others
At least in the balkans, alot of the romani people don't have any documents or dna of theie existence, especially the little kids. This got me thinking, what about just kidnapping a just born baby and then secretly selling them to some Chinese businessman for experiments they usually do? Heard there is alot of money you can get like this and its low risk. I can't think of any risks to this tbh dead srs
Millionaire sigma grindset 🐺

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 14984, joeveniro and 3 others
How much would a gyspy baby go for ?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
The romani people know they exist and probaly will hunt you down
Not true, romani people have like 8 children and they don't even know their kids names. You can do this secretly in night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Hueless, Deleted member 16834 and 7 others
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: low motivation for german

• +1
Not true, romani people have like 8 children and they don't even know their kids names. You can do this secretly in night
I know about them we have plenty that come here begging on trains with pringle bottles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Danish_Retard, Edgar and 1 other person
ur fucked up in ur head

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Edgar
I fucking hate the German textbook we use,

• +1
I know about them we have plenty that come here begging on trains with pringle bottles.
Yeah thats right, they unironically wouldn't care that much if a baby wents missing, they have low empathy for their kids, so this plan can unironically work

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
ur fucked up in ur head
Why? The baby will benefit humans after, they will do experiments on it, those high iq chinese and discover effective drugs for illnesses

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hueless, Edgar and 2 others
legit thread

Romani are the European equivalent of curries

They'd live better in the lab than with their own people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, ConspiracyTheory, Smoke Fanboy and 4 others
u not actually down

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15669, joeveniro and 3 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No because i need team for this + contact with Chinese
find niggas on deepweb forums or som chinese telegram gc
mad bag on this new method

Thats what im saying, its ethical
You won't get much problems from the people itself but there are organizations or stuff which might trap you. These types of stuff happen alot in third world countries. They sell children to sex rackets and stuff. They just bribe when they get caught and get away with it. I don't know how it is like in west

Could work, infant stealing rackets already function full swing in third world countries. Getting caught would be a problem yes, but the real hassle would be selling. It must be done in a way that cannot be tracked back to you.

Doable, just not a one man job.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Danish_Retard
Yikes. Doctor?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Johanjohan and Deleted member
Arent you studying to be a medical doctor? And is thinking about kidnapping children to make money?

over for your future patients :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Hueless, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
I think you got your urban legends mixed up...It's the gypsies who allegedly in the past would kidnap white children to sell them or force them to beg, steal, etc. for them.
As for the gypsy children, even the free ones in orphanages, are the least likely to get adopted, certainly no one would pay for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Fuck off jew, i hope your mom gets kidnapped by a psychopath

And they say ramirez is dark triad, ramirez aint got shit on .org chads, mirin :ogre:

• JFL
i wouldnt sell to soulless insect gooks. sell it to a brothel that might take her in and turn her into a sexy beautiful servant of men