Thoughts on MGTOW?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
I think it's huge cope tbh. Cope I'd never pull off cos why when I can looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Never_Began
MSTOW

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Never_Began
I’d say some people use it for cope but most things put forth by the MGTOW community are logical. A lot of them are older dudes who have been fucked in divorce court so I don’t blame them. I don’t agree with the idea that you should avoid any interaction with females though. I live life for me and avoid ltrs while just fucking women so I’d say I align with MGTOW to an extent.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Legit for older divorced guys, cope for pretty much everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Never_Began
Only seen one legit gl mgtow guy tbh

For men with marriage issues/get fucked over by their backstabbing wives. For some it may be good to stay away from females and their schemes, but it's not for me.

Men Coping Their Own Way.

I don’t consider them an enemy though, they oppose feminism and social justice bullshit so they aren’t that bad.

no thoughts tbh ngl tbqh

I’d say some people use it for cope but most things put forth by the MGTOW community are logical. A lot of them are older dudes who have been fucked in divorce court so I don’t blame them. I don’t agree with the idea that you should avoid any interaction with females though. I live life for me and avoid ltrs while just fucking women so I’d say I align with MGTOW to an extent.
This to an extent. Although like any online community a lot of people who don’t follow it properly just use it as cope for their inceldom or as an excuse to hate women.

Pure cope.
Chad doesn't even know what MGTOW means.