thoughts on this degeneracy-phase graph i made?

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor

high degeneracy when ur reproduction is ensured (average zoomer girl since there are 10 orbiters for her, etc)

low degeneracy during reproduction/not ensured (for example, people making "love"(making babies), say more romantic stuff and less degen stuff, if that makes sense) (also mtn bros)

high degeneracy when u know ur reproduction is simply not happening/plausible (gear bros who slay4life, post gg infertile bros, gay people, etc)

idk but my oneitis is still on tinder riding the cocko caroureso at 24 lol

idk but my oneitis is still on tinder riding the cocko caroureso at 24 lol
she has 10 orbiters ensured at any given second

she will embrace degeneracy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Not a word

yeah exactly so why would she care about being trad and feminine
she has taken so many dicks at this point that anything under 30cm she wont feel it, brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: slayer69
I don't understand

I don't understand
the ultimate evolutionary need is to reproduce.

back in the day, being feminity was desired in females as it meant the female will take care of the kids with utmost priority.
and masculinity was desired in males as it meant the male will protect the family as a whole and put them first.

they maintained this throughout life since it was about protecting lives.
as we progressed in society, things became less dangerous and more safe.

now,
if reproduction is ensured for said person, they dont have to worry about safeguarding themselves, and they are not worried about reproducing since its "Ensured". hence they will indulge in hedonistic pleasures/degeneracy.

if reproduction is not happening/not plausible, for example, if they are infertile, they still dont have to worry about safeguarding themselves. they have the "given up" mentality. so they will indulge in degeneracy

for the groups for whom reproduction and passing on genes is not ensured but viable, they will adopt a less degen, more traditional mindset.
this can also be noticed during the act of "making love" (and not animalistic fucking). Since when "making love", these parties are "not sure" about reproducing so they play their traditional counterparts to ensure maximum probability of making babies.

i just graphed this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Nick.Harte
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
the ultimate evolutionary need is to reproduce.

back in the day, being feminity was desired in females as it meant the female will take care of the kids with utmost priority.
and masculinity was desired in males as it meant the male will protect the family as a whole and put them first.

they maintained this throughout life since it was about protecting lives.
as we progressed in society, things became less dangerous and more safe.

now,
if reproduction is ensured for said person, they dont have to worry about safeguarding themselves, and they are not worried about reproducing since its "Ensured". hence they will indulge in hedonistic pleasures/degeneracy.

if reproduction is not happening/not plausible, for example, if they are infertile, they still dont have to worry about safeguarding themselves. they have the "given up" mentality. so they will indulge in degeneracy

for the groups for whom reproduction and passing on genes is not ensured but viable, they will adopt a less degen, more traditional mindset.
this can also be noticed during the act of "making love" (and not animalistic fucking). Since when "making love", these parties are "not sure" about reproducing so they play their traditional counterparts to ensure maximum probability of making babies.

i just graphed this
Oh ok I understand

I don't understand the graph tho. Why does the line go down in the middle?

Oh ok I understand

I don't understand the graph tho. Why does the line go down in the middle?
the y axis represents the degenaracy

higher degen levels at reproduction ensured and reproduction not plausible points

and low degen levels at reproduction/reproduction viable but not ensured point