Thoughts on this result of buccal fat removal and fat transfer to the cheek.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Obviously, this is an extreme case of "chipmunk" cheeks but I want to know if the average user here would benefit from this. I think @kota got this done.

Users who might be interested: @larsanova69 @Gaia262 @Deusmaximus @RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati, MeinChadf, fernandobrocolli and 1 other person
Amazing.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Preoximerianas and Baldingman1998
Looks 10 years younger

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Preoximerianas and Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Preoximerianas, Gaia262 and 2 others
please no more mass in my cheeks :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
A few das ago i saw a post from a plastic surgeon that doesnt perform this fat removal surgery anymore, because of possible bad long term side effects. I just dont remember the exact reason.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, MeinChadf, Gaia262 and 2 others
A few das ago i saw a post from a plastic surgeon that doesnt perform this fat removal surgery anymore, because of possible bad long term side effects. I just dont remember the exact reason.
He might've been talking about the potential for it to age you faster due to lack of cheek support but I think if you naturally have chubby cheeks you should do fine.

@rectanglecel31 your looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
what did she get done in her eyes?

Obviously, this is an extreme case of "chipmunk" cheeks but I want to know if the average user here would benefit from this. I think @kota got this done.

Users who might be interested: @larsanova69 @Gaia262 @Deusmaximus @RealSurgerymax
View attachment 1405890
Would it works on me ?

By far the best buccal fat removal/transfer I've seen. Very impressed.

hahahaha i would legit pay 10k to get my zygos smaller like this View attachment 1405994
Are your zygos wider than your temples? If so I have the same problem, and look uncanny with short hair on the sides:feelswah:. I think temporal implants would probably be a better option than zygo reduction.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Are your zygos wider than your temples? If so I have the same problem, and look uncanny with short hair on the sides:feelswah:. I think temporal implants would probably be a better option than zygo reduction.
yeah they are i am maybe thinking of growing side hair again

Are her eyes just made up different in the after picture or is the hair on the forehead giving that different appearance? That is a big change also.

Edit - looking at it again she may have had surgery for that also as there is no scalera show in the after picture. Or the new fat pushed her lower lids up like that.

Last edited: