Thread Modes Can i make my lips/mouth wider

J

justincase

Iron
I have a relatively small mouth, it sits very odd on my wide jaw area. Is there a way that i can make my mouth/lips wider without creating a huge nasolabial fold. I searched for an opperation but all i found was facelift that streches the lips a bit.
Can i change it by streching it?

I have the same problem, apparently the lips widen naturally with age but I need them wide NOW! I’ve done stretching exercises for the past 3 weeks and no results at all. I think we’re just screwed. Sucks too because people with bigger mouths can talk louder.

I have the same problem, apparently the lips widen naturally with age but I need them wide NOW! I’ve done stretching exercises for the past 3 weeks and no results at all. I think we’re just screwed. Sucks too because people with bigger mouths can talk louder.

keep pushing and keep updating and good luck

I hVe the same problem lol I'd be good lookin but I have terrible mouth

There’s a mouth widening surgery but it creates scars at the sides of mouth, though they seem to heal well so it’s prob worth it

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
i have a smallish mouth and i have the loudest voice i know.

You're in fucking middle school nigga why are you even on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface