Threads get deleted it unfairly

schizolool

schizolool

Silver
How can mods delete threads because they mention the tik tokers, but don't delete the narcies who just joined in rating section?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 30432
Because those “narcies” are posting in the correct sections of the forum, unlike you guys. Having said that, this thread will be moved to Off-topic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
Because those “narcies” are posting in the correct sections of the forum, unlike you guys. Having said that, this thread will be moved to Off-topic.
helo truecel

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Where should the threads be posted then

Where should the threads be posted then
If it’s a discussion about the recent situation, off-topic is the best section for that. This section is specifically meant for looksmaxxing, so you can see why those threads (including this one) don’t fit there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Don’t side with the narcies and tiktokers man don’t go to the dark side

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
its over there's no free speech anymore
Screenshot 2023 08 08 233721

Don’t side with the narcies and tiktokers man don’t go to the dark side
I’m genuinely not siding with anyone, I’m just abiding by what the higher-tier Jews are telling me. Threads that don’t belong in looksmaxxing have to be deleted. I just move them to off-topic instead since I think they fit here at least.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 30432
If it’s a discussion about the recent situation, off-topic is the best section for that. This section is specifically meant for looksmaxxing, so you can see why those threads (including this one) don’t fit there.
I’ve seen threads about Dillon get deleted and they were in off topic

its over there's no free speech anymore
View attachment 2369798
That wasn’t me in case anyone accuses me, JFL.

I personally wouldn’t have censored his name or anything like that, but I suppose the admins are thinking about legal reasons now.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
That wasn’t me in case anyone accuses me, JFL.

I personally wouldn’t have censored his name or anything like that, but I suppose the admins are thinking about legal reasons now.
give the mod's name

i will report him to mod abuse

I’ve seen threads about Dillon get deleted and they were in off topic
I had moved these to off-topic as well, I went to bed last night/morning (it was already 7 am) and I woke up to seeing his name being censored officially. Perhaps it’s because the admins don’t want to hold any responsibility for what happens in case the tiktokkers decide to take legal actions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
give the mod's name

i will report him to mod abuse
I can’t see who did it either. But in this scenario, it won’t be considered mod abuse since they’re following the admin’s orders.

I had moved these to off-topic as well, I went to bed last night/morning (it was already 7 am) and I woke up to seeing his name being censored officially. Perhaps it’s because the admins don’t want to hold any responsibility for what happens in case the tiktokkers decide to take legal actions.
Why you support Jew

Stand up against them

Why you support Jew

Stand up against them
My fellow muzzies call me a Jew because of my Jew nose.

I have since then embraced my new, Semitic brothers.