Threesome

D

Deleted member 12688

This one time i took acid with my ex and her friend was there and she was tripping so hard and you guys know how tight and overprotective my ex is so i knew it was my chance to convince her to let me do a 3 way w her friend now that she was loose and chilling

Her friends alright definitely not my hottest slay but i would say 5 psl without counting her big boobs and ass halo

The girl was sober but she was down (I could lowkey tell she fw me for a while like some other of my ex’s snake friends jfl that’s y i was confident about this)

I was off 250 ug so i wasn’t seeing objects appear and morph but i was definitely tripping balls

I saw designs you’d see in carpets made by curries and ancient egyptians my ex’s back and ass when i was hitting her from the back, and when she was facing me to kiss me her light blue iris looked like light waves moving and bouncing against her dilated pupils

Her lips felt so comfortable and kissing her felt so natural

i didn’t really kiss the other bitch just ended up getting head and hitting from the back a lil

i just liked the feeling of having 2 naked women with me

But my ex’s pussy felt so good, it felt like her walls were made fit my dick snugly and comfortably

It felt like a safe place made just for me

But this one song by a soundcloud rapper w lil peep on it was playing and at the moment the moment felt so magical even though it was so degenerate

It felt like if there was high school movies based in 2021 like they did back in the 90s this moment would’ve been taken from one of those movies

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @Playboypuertorican @Titbot @SubhumanCurrycel @Yliaster @thecel @Knight

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jagged0, Chintuck22, ReignsChad and 11 others
@Chadeep @Toodlydood @OOGABOOGA @Lmao @changcel @Proex @ReignsChad @turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Tales from the mumbai mediterranean bluepilled asylum with @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acrylicspider, Copeful, antiantifa and 7 others
This one time i took acid with my ex and her friend was there and she was tripping so hard and you guys know how tight and overprotective my ex is so i knew it was my chance to convince her to let me do a 3 way w her friend now that she was loose and chilling

Her friends alright definitely not my hottest slay but i would say 5 psl without counting her big boobs and ass halo

The girl was sober but she was down (I could lowkey tell she fw me for a while like some other of my ex’s snake friends jfl that’s y i was confident about this)

I was off 250 ug so i wasn’t seeing objects appear and morph but i was definitely tripping balls

I saw designs you’d see in carpets made by curries and ancient egyptians my ex’s back and ass when i was hitting her from the back, and when she was facing me to kiss me her light blue iris looked like light waves moving and bouncing against her dilated pupils

Her lips felt so comfortable and kissing her felt so natural

i didn’t really kiss the other bitch just ended up getting head and hitting from the back a lil

i just liked the feeling of having 2 naked women with me

But my ex’s pussy felt so good, it felt like her walls were made fit my dick snugly and comfortably

It felt like a safe place made just for me

But this one song by a soundcloud rapper w lil peep on it was playing and at the moment the moment felt so magical even though it was so degenerate

It felt like if there was high school movies based in 2021 like they did back in the 90s this moment would’ve been taken from one of those movies

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @Playboypuertorican @Titbot @SubhumanCurrycel @Yliaster @thecel @Knight
Jfl tbh nigga you writing erotica now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Cain, Danish_Retard and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Looks234, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
do you ever get scared that you’ll get a bitch pregnant from drug sex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and ShowerMaxxing
this thread reminded me i need to go have sex rn, so i’m gonna drive over to my girl’s place and dig her guts out

good night :y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: Cain, Looks234, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Mogs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
this thread reminded me i need to go have sex rn, so i’m gonna drive over to my girl’s place and dig her guts out

good night :y'all:
In the slayer mobile:love: Does ltr mog bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
I love this story so much ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Better than teles of amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and volcelfatcel
too long didn't read

• So Sad