Thyroid Function and It's Relation to Looks, Personality and More +

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
First of all, what exactly is the thyroid and what does it do?

The thyroid is a gland and produces three hormones, T3, T4, and calcitonin.

"One of which, Triiodothyronine, also known as T₃, is a thyroid hormone. It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate."

Secondly, what defines a "Chad" and an "Incel"?

I think we can all agree upon the meme definition that consists of a broken down, worn out "Incel" and a high energy, highly complicated "Chad", at its simplest.

Quote from Peat: "Energy and Structure are Interdependent on every level."

Meaning, you need proper energy production to produce structure, and that structure will further build more energy, cascading and building upon itself.

What do I mean by structure? Cellular, tissue, and organ structure.

One can say that "Chad" is just highly evolved and complex, he can pass on his great mitochondrial function to his offspring, most blackpillers are right about this part of mate selection but where they go wrong is thinking they can't attain proper and complex cellular function as well.

Take a look at this video of a person with an "Incel" phenotype. He seems nervous, on the verge of "breaking down" and has hardly any calcium deposits in his face. I think one can intuitively sense his deteriorating health and poor thyroid function.

He seems to be balding as well, considering the fact that hair is a mini-organ, one of his organs is losing structure since his cellular structure and energy production are disrupted.

There was a study that showed grasshoppers transforming into locusts when under stress aka mitochondrial disfunction. They became "uglier", aggressive and aversive due to elevated serotonin levels.
Must I keep this brief and simple, I'm sure you can see the pattern of proper energetic production and cosmetics (and beyond) at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, nobodyspecial369, Chadeep and 11 others
Bein born as ethnic in the west is already a vicious cycle o seratonin

Undisputedcry

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Preoximerianas, Solidcoin and 3 others
Your posts are either 50 IQ or 150 IQ :oops:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Solidcoin, Preoximerianas and 6 others
another great post by my nigger kj (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 14323, Atem Rah and 1 other person
copypasta is strong with this one

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15884

"One of which, Triiodothyronine, also known as T₃, is a thyroid hormone. It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate."

I think we can all agree upon the meme definition that consists of a broken down, worn out "Incel" and a high energy, highly complicated "Chad", at its simplest.

View attachment 1388759

Meaning, you need proper energy production to produce structure, and that structure will further build more energy, cascading and building upon itself.

One can say that "Chad" is just highly evolved and complex, he can pass on his great mitochondrial function to his offspring, most blackpillers are right about this part of mate selection but where they go wrong is thinking they can't attain proper and complex cellular function as well.

Take a look at this video of a person with an "Incel" phenotype. He seems nervous, on the verge of "breaking down" and has hardly any calcium deposits in his face. I think one can intuitively sense his deteriorating health and poor thyroid function.
View attachment 1388784

He seems to be balding as well, considering the fact that hair is a mini-organ, one of his organs is losing structure since his cellular structure and energy production are disrupted.

There was a study that showed grasshoppers transforming into locusts when under stress aka mitochondrial disfunction. They became "uglier", aggressive and aversive due to elevated serotonin levels.
Must I keep this brief and simple, I'm sure you can see the pattern of proper energetic production and cosmetics (and beyond) at this point.
so how do i improve thyroid function ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
I think many of the hypo thyroid cases are caused by people not getting enough selenium and iodine in their diets. If that is the case you need to supplement those 2 things some. A doctor will just want to throw you on synthetic thyroid hormones which isn't good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Preoximerianas, datboijj and 3 others
Unironically that's why (((they))) poison water with fluorine.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6403
please stop being obsessed with ray peat for your own good, everyone on that forum is fat and ugly lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
I think many of the hypo thyroid cases are caused by people not getting enough selenium and iodine
I think its mostly from a diet consisting of fats that block mito production and not enough carbs to impede the stress response.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

View attachment 1388759

View attachment 1388784

So how can we maximize thyroid function and improve it to benefit us "looksmaxxers'?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

Mitochondrial chemical energy ≠ liveliness energy

View attachment 1388759

Lost credibility at this point

The mitochondrial mode of inheritance is strictly maternal, whereas nuclear genomes are inherited equally from both parents. Therefore, mitochondria-associated disease mutations are also always inherited maternally.

Are you seriously chalking down countenance with million possible reasons to poor thyroid function? Does every person with suboptimal facial development have poor thyroid function? Is the same gene or trait responsible for androgenic development responsible for "MITOCHONDRIAL DYSFUNCTION"? Calcium deposits in face are irrelevant

?????
Butchered a wonderful theory by Peat with this horrific application. Baldness does not magically equate to poor thyroid function - there is a genetic component you didn't account for

ARE HUMANS THE SAME AS GRASSHOPPERS? MITOCHONDRIAL DYSFUNCTION IS A LITERAL DISEASE MALFUNCTION WHICH DOES NOT CORRELATE TO YOUR THEORY WHATSOEVER
STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, ChristianChad, ScramFranklin and 1 other person

The mitochondrial mode of inheritance is strictly maternal, whereas nuclear genomes are inherited equally from both parents. Therefore, mitochondria-associated disease mutations are also always inherited maternally.

Are you seriously chalking down countenance with million possible reasons to poor thyroid function? Does every person with suboptimal facial development have poor thyroid function? Is the same gene or trait responsible for androgenic development responsible for "MITOCHONDRIAL DYSFUNCTION"? Calcium deposits in face are irrelevant

?????
Butchered a wonderful theory by Peat with this horrific application. Baldness does not magically equate to poor thyroid function - there is a genetic component you didn't account for

ARE HUMANS THE SAME AS GRASSHOPPERS? MITOCHONDRIAL DYSFUNCTION IS A LITERAL DISEASE MALFUNCTION WHICH DOES NOT CORRELATE TO YOUR THEORY WHATSOEVER

Thanks for sharing.

There are 4 biologically significant elements called halogens: fluorine, bromine, chlorine and iodine.

Chlorine is in table salt, is a macronutritient and is out of the question.

The other 3 remain: F, Br, I.

Now if you take one of the halogens, kidneys excrete all. Kidneys can't be selective. If you take one halogen, you piss all halogens.

Now what happens when you drink excess fluorine? Kidneys will start removing it together with iodine.

Fluorine polution in water is the single most important reason of iodine deficiency.

Lack of iodine causes dwarfism, bones and muscle underdevelopment and also lowers IQ in literal sense. In adults, lack of iodine causes obesity and lack of willpower. Nazis gave fluorine to Jews in concentration camps to keep them dull, unmotivated and obedient. (Holocaust didn't happen though and Hitler didn't know about it.)

Recommendation: filter tap water, drink mineral water low in fluorine, don't swallow toothpaste, supplement iodine.

If you have children or pregnant gf, better if they don't use fluorinated toothpaste and give them iodine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16641 and 4 others
There are 4 biologically significant elements called halogens: fluorine, bromine, chlorine and iodine.

Now if you take one of the halogens, kidneys excrete all. Kidneys can't be selective. If you take one halogen, you piss all halogens.

Now what happens when you drink excess fluorine? Kidneys will start removing it together with iodine.

Fluorine polution in water is the single most important reason of iodine deficiency.

Lack of iodine causes dwarfism, bones and muscle underdevelopment and also lowers IQ in literal sense.
Sounds like could be true
In adults, lack of iodine causes obesity and lack of willpower. Nazis gave fluorine to Jews in concentration camps to keep them dull, unmotivated and obedient. (Holocaust didn't happen though and Hitler didn't know about it.)
Lol..
Recommendation: filter tap water, drink mineral water low in fluorine, don't swallow toothpaste, supplement iodine.

If you have children or pregnant gf, better if they don't use fluorinated toothpaste and give them iodine.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
So how can we maximize thyroid function and improve it to benefit us "looksmaxxers'?
Dryfast for a few days and let your body heal, if your thyroid is fucked it might recover

Lack of iodine causes dwarfism, bones and muscle underdevelopment and also lowers IQ in literal sense. In adults, lack of iodine causes obesity and lack of willpower. Nazis gave fluorine to Jews in concentration camps to keep them dull, unmotivated and obedient. (Holocaust didn't happen though and Hitler didn't know about it.)

I think Kelp pills are a good way to keep iodine in your body to help with that stuff. Also if you are low in it your body will let you know if you take quite a few pills when you first get it. It gave me a jolt after about 45 minutes of initially taking a bunch of kelp pills due to being low on iodine.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I think many of the hypo thyroid cases are caused by people not getting enough selenium and iodine in their diets. If that is the case you need to supplement those 2 things some. A doctor will just want to throw you on synthetic thyroid hormones which isn't good.
why isnt that good?

?????

Well said

Why isn’t it good?