Tibia or Femur Lengthening?

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
Which is the safer method and long term has better results in terms of regaining full mobility and not being crippled early on? Also how many inches max per section?

go look on the limblengthening forum bro

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Internals; femur lengthening, and it's not even close. If a surgeon tells you otherwise run the fuck away from them.

Faster recovery + healing, you can go for more centimeters with lower complications plus you can fraud the proportions with clothes if needed.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834, poopmaster22 and 1 other person
I would go with femur and tibia for good proportions, and like Hipcel said only with internal nails otherwise your legs will be full with scars.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729 and poopmaster22
Internals; femur lengthening, and it's not even close. If a surgeon tells you otherwise run the fuck away from them.

Faster recovery + healing, you can go for more centimeters with lower complications plus you can fraud the proportions with clothes if needed.
Oh so femur is best that what I thought. Isn’t 3 inches the limit for safety?

I would go with femur and tibia for good proportions, and like Hipcel said only with internal nails otherwise your legs will be full with scars.
I would have to go back to get the other section done correct? Also is precice internal?

Oh so femur is best that what I thought. Isn’t 3 inches the limit for safety?
AFAIK with Stryde? Yes. The taller you are, the easier will be to come close to the limit without complications. Very few surgeons max out the tibia Stryde expansion.

Doing LL tibia must be done only if you've done femurs already successfully and you're rich and short enough to begin with so tibia Stryde is the only option; OR

if you're a poorcel and to avoid the rope you had to have external tibias but good luck with scars.

Last edited:
AFAIK with Stryde? Yes. The taller you are, the easier will be to come close to the limit without complications. Very few surgeons max out the tibia Stryde expansion.

Doing LL tibia must be done only if you've done femurs already successfully and you're rich and short enough to begin with so tibia Stryde is the only option; OR

if you're a poorcel and to avoid the rope you had to have external tibias but good luck with scars.
No I want whatever makes me get like 3-4 inches but heal correctly

Femur 100%

- More height added
- Faster recovery
- Don’t have hight chance of having permanent knee problems (as internal for tibia has)
- Less risk of problems in general
- Scars are not visible when using short

Only downside is the pain

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas and poopmaster22
Femur 100%

- More height added
- Faster recovery
- Don’t have hight chance of having permanent knee problems (as internal for tibia has)
- Less risk of problems in general
- Scars are not visible when using short

Only downside is the pain
Hmm and is 3 inches the max safe limit?

Which is the safer method and long term has better results in terms of regaining full mobility and not being crippled early on? Also how many inches max per section?
Don’t get either you’ll look like a t-rex

tibia 5cm femur 8cm, femur more safe, better recovery etc.