juste

title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and looksmaxxed
no arguments on this

except if you are a photographer ..

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
also, fucking someone who looks too good is like splashing paint on a beautiful painting. only high brow enlightened people will be able to sympathize with this thought.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, alriodai, forevermirin and 1 other person
also, fucking someone who looks too good is like splashing paint on a beautiful painting. only high brow enlightened people will be able to sympathize with this thought.
depends on your looks

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Tight pussy raw is best

• So Sad
Reactions: juste
Nice ass and pussy and good tits > all

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and juste
For sex yes. But face is more important for connectivity and ltr.

face is for narcissism
A nice face and a pretty smile, sign me in! It mogs body, height, tight pussy whatever. Face is number 1

• +1
You make such garbage threads

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You are just coping. Some one else will splash the beautiful painting then. So rather I do it

• JFL
You are just coping. Some one else will splash the beautiful painting then. So rather I do it
Nah he has a point tbh, obv I'd still do it but I really see where he's coming from.

Body for sex and face for LTR. But if it's a hookup body is more important as long as she isn't fucking hideous. Tbh if a girl looked really HQNP attractive tho, like it would ruin the hookup as i'd suffer from madonna/whore complex badly, and wouldn't want to choke her etc and treat her like a slut. fuck i am a cuck, it's over.

HQP are perfect for hookups while HQNP are perfect for LTR's imo.

maybe. but sex itself is the act of desecration.
This, when im fucking a woman, the least i care is about the face, i can put my hand on top of it and get done with it. Sex must be dirty and pleasurable, and face (unless horrid) has little to offer.

Penguin of Zagreb

having a useless subhuman as pfp
crying for attention in threads
nice!!! success for this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 26535