Tiktok is making too many people famous

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Not complaining by the way. For StatusMaxxers this is the best time. Look at charli Danilo literally making stupid dance videos and blew up in 9 months to stardom

Anyone whose actually used it if you make a video a day for like 2 weeks one will go extremely viral and if you are GL you will get followers then it goes up from there

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3195 and 3 others
Just be good looking and do cringe shit on tinder and make IG do ads and make millions brooooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430, turkproducer and 2 others
Just be good looking and do cringe shit on tinder and make IG do ads and make millions brooooo
How much are IG ads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What you call famous I call subhumans that I don't care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SLA and Darkstrand
If tik tok wasn’t like admiting ur gay, i would do it
86C3EBB3 29FA 4EDA AED6 929B016A8357

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Chadelite
No, I don’t like it

If I want to blow up, it’s not gonna be because some gay cringe lipsyncing dance trend from gookland China everyone is doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I want primo chico to go on tiktok

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
You can be literally deformed and get famous on there

• +1
You can be literally deformed and get famous on there
Yh to be honest this is the only thing I respect it's good they can make them feel good and deformed people are actually way more likely than 7/10s

• +1
they are only famous for 15 minutes. There is little point in being famous If you can't monetize your fame. Sure it will increase your status briefly but 99% of people that become famous via tiktok are foids or very good looking men, so they don't benefit from increased status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
they are only famous for 15 minutes. There is little point in being famous If you can't monetize your fame. Sure it will increase your status briefly but 99% of people that become famous via tiktok are foids or very good looking men, so they don't benefit from increased status.
If I became tik tok famous I'd immediately spread to other platforms (youtube and instagram especially) and try to monetize the shit out of everything Maybe aim to become a fashion model on insta and do vlogs on yt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
True you still have to be like meeks tier or something so people lole you that hard to get the 20m followers or something

• +1
never downloaded that fag app

• +1
tiktok is extremely CRINGE if you are a post 20 oldcel like me

• +1
Not complaining by the way. For StatusMaxxers this is the best time. Look at charli Danilo literally making stupid dance videos and blew up in 9 months to stardom

Anyone whose actually used it if you make a video a day for like 2 weeks one will go extremely viral and if you are GL you will get followers then it goes up from there
Tbh u r right. Even ugly Indians and asian are getting famous with funny but bad videos in comparison to "vines"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
i would like to make a prank tiktok channel where i pull wild antics on unsuspecting normgroids

• +1