Tiktok is paying SHITTON OF MONEY GTFIH

A

autismmaxxer

Banned
Tiktok is now paying 0.5$ - 2$ RPM for videos over 1 minute long, this is huge. If you are based in Brazil, USA or france (or italy or something I forgot tbh)
you need to take advantage of this tbh.
Just find some videos that are over 1 minute long in a easy to create niche and replicate these videos with your own twist. Getting views on tiktok is easy af just imagine you get like 1 million views a day for a month thats easy $15k a month tbh I would do this but my shit country doesnt support this new feature yet ...

here is an example:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Respalier, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
sorry im not forward grown enough so i look subhuman in full blast lighting aka no tiktok views for me!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, malicieusss, PushingTheLimits and 9 others
sorry im not forward grown enough so i look subhuman in full blast lighting aka no tiktok views for me!
No need to create videos with your face, Just use AI tools to transform your face into a hot stacy or something and create videos that dont require your face. for example shit like copying Stories from Reddit and just reading them out with minecraft parkour background video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, WeiWei, Respalier and 1 other person
No need to create videos with your face, Just use AI tools to transform your face into a hot stacy or something and create videos that dont require your face. for example shit like copying Stories from Reddit and just reading them out with minecraft parkour background video
even my face morphed looks uncanny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and autismmaxxer
even my face morphed looks uncanny
I have seen people who used pictures of Steve Jobs and used AI to make them talk, you could do something similar as a last option tbh or just become vtuber

BRUH I've seen even christcucks doing this with an AI voice, it's legit but at this point too over saturated

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
BRUH I've seen even christcucks doing this with an AI voice, it's legit but at this point too over saturated
tiktok cant get oversaturated, at least not at this point in time. if you find a new niche and make the content better than your competition you will inevitably steal their audience because on tiktok its not about personality but only about content

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 29167
Is this a permanent thing or is it limited?

Who is that ugly subhuman in OP

Tiktok is now paying 0.5$ - 2$ RPM for videos over 1 minute long, this is huge. If you are based in Brazil, USA or france (or italy or something I forgot tbh)
Just find some videos that are over 1 minute long in a easy to create niche and replicate these videos with your own twist. Getting views on tiktok is easy af just imagine you get like 1 million views a day for a month thats easy $15k a month tbh I would do this but my shit country doesnt support this new feature yet ...

here is an example:

What is the process, how to register to make money

here is an example:

how do i add the fucking text?

Don't live in any of these 4 countries

Create any non face content bro

I live in France
50 cent laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Is this a permanent thing or is it limited?
permanent probably, I think tiktok might eventually remove this tho if they lose to much money :lul:
What is the process, how to register to make money
you need to hit 10k followers first then they let you register for monetization, just watch a tutorial on youtube they explain it better tbh
sorry i dont know then, you will have to wait till tiktok rolls it out to more countries

I need to TIKTOK & IGmax tbh.

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Im gonna make one of those retarded reddit stories that are just read out and will make money from the lazy and stupid people

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and autismmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
yeah it's the new tinder tbh, way easier to message girls if you have huge insta following
Pretty much. Seems like most slayers just DM girls on IG and get laid that way.

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
just installed a reddit tiktok bot and set it up. I'll try this for one to two months to see if it works, already uploaded my first videos.

just installed a reddit tiktok bot and set it up. I'll try this for one to two months to see if it works, already uploaded my first videos.
I get between 100 and 300 views and a few likes here and there but other similar accounts that started in the same week as me are getting better ratios (300 views and 40+ likes, and a few comments). I'm going to make an American tiktok account to see if my content lands on people's fyp more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back