• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
oh fuck wait guys im making another one forgot to add poll lol

Meeks mogs , better colouring and pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, twilight and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Meeks mogs , better colouring and pheno
interesting .... both are admired by girls so i dont think it matter much more tim since he gets a lot of girls too not as much as meeks ofc

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Tim mogs however idk why he is considered a gigachang when he fits 0 asian beauty standards :lul: over for him if he evergoes back to his country

• Woah
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Tim mogs however idk why he is considered a gigachang when he fits 0 asian beauty standards :lul: over for him if he evergoes back to his country
wdym ? if he went back to his country (south korea) he would mog tf out of everyone there

Both mog squint Bateman tho

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Both mog squint Bateman tho
lol ok this might be cope but one tim chungs modelling agency profile hes listed as 6'2 but clearly here next to 6'2 nick bateman hes a good 1 inch shorter (hes in front of bateman so he appears taller)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BongMog
wdym ? if he went back to his country (south korea) he would mog tf out of everyone there
You autists dont get korean beauty standards. Hed be considered ugly. Asian beauty standards are very different. Look up cha eunwoo, sf9 rowoon and taeyang, seokjin and hwang inyeop. Those are the actual moggers. Tim chung would be considered as some foreign nigga from slumbs of Yunnan

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
You autists dont get korean beauty standards. Hed be considered ugly. Asian beauty standards are very different. Look up cha eunwoo, sf9 rowoon and taeyang, seokjin and hwang inyeop. Those are the actual moggers. Tim chung would be considered as some foreign nigga from slumbs of Yunnan
cope and plus tim chung height mogs them all whos the tallest out of all of them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
cope and plus tim chung height mogs them all whos the tallest out of all of them?
I think rowoon. Its not cope nigga, everyone loves kpop moggers while only autists and maybe kardashian fans know about tim

I think rowoon. Its not cope nigga, everyone loves kpop moggers while only autists and maybe kardashian fans know about tim
Nigga not only kardashian fans full on went on american news as hottest bodyguard lol....

and lol sf9 rowan aint 189cm hes like 185cm JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Hmm...
Tim chung is 6 feet, kpop niggas are taller than him. Hed be a nobody in asia
so i was right that the modelling agency hes on that listed him as 6'2 is wrong ? ,modelling agencies tend to lie by 1-2 inches so tim chung rlly is 6ft eyy ???

also no sf9 rowan looks 6'1

so i was right that the modelling agency hes on that listed him as 6'2 is wrong ? ,modelling agencies tend to lie by 1-2 inches so tim chung rlly is 6ft eyy ???

also no sf9 rowan looks 6'1
Yep
Idk how he looks, also why does noone use the metric system here? Its so much easier to measure jfl
Kpop niggas mog

Yep
Idk how he looks, also why does noone use the metric system here? Its so much easier to measure jfl
Kpop niggas mog
I use metric since im australian but everyone on this forum uses imperial so i use imperial 99% of the time when i already know metric system

Yeah, but Asian foids are degenerate, they prefer feminine looking gaylords with no chin and jaw. Tim loooks too manly, he should breed a White foid and create a Hafu Chang or Stacy. He has bones. Most Asians will give you panfaced offspring

• JFL
Yep
Kpop niggas mog
Well Tim chung mog's imo because he got thirsted on american news which is near impossible to do in america....

Yeah, but Asian foids are degenerate, they prefer feminine looking gaylords with no chin and jaw. Tim loooks too manly, he should breed a White foid and create a Hafu Chang or Stacy. He has bones. Most Asians will give you panfaced offspring
Yes he's a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Well Tim chung mog's imo because he got thirsted on american news which is near impossible to do in america....
Nigga noone cares about him now. All i hear when i gi to school is about kpop niggas, not some kardashian dildo

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Deleted member 27987
Yes he's a mogger
Yes he is, I bet he has high smv in Europe and USA. I have seen a few Asian changlets with Eastern European foids in Germany and I questioned my whole existence.

• +1
Nigga noone cares about him now. All i hear when i gi to school is about kpop niggas, not some kardashian dildo
ok ngl true dat .... in hs im sitting behind girls in rows and i see their wallpapers of these korean kpop looking ass gay ass niggas and im like "bruh" even their bio's on their ig and shit is a loveheart for one of those korean faggots

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Yes he is, I bet he has high smv in Europe and USA. I have seen a few Asian changlets with Eastern European foids in Germany and I questioned my whole existence.
Like how you said changlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
ok ngl true dat .... in hs im sitting behind girls in rows and i see their wallpapers of these korean kpop looking ass gay ass niggas and im like "bruh" even their bio's on their ig and shit is a loveheart for one of those korean faggots
Today i got mogged by a photocard of some fag soobin. They bought some expensive ass stickers for it too. Then they traded the photocards of those autists. It looked like a cult meeting. So over for me. :feelsrope:

Today i got mogged by a photocard of some fag soobin. They bought some expensive ass stickers for it too. Then they traded the photocards of those autists. It looked like a cult meeting. So over for me. :feelsrope:
are u white or asian ?

Check the threads i posted my face in :lul: im 169cm jfl.
Holy shit dude....... it must feel fucking scary at that height when the average zoomer height in ur country is like 6ft am i right ?

Holy shit dude....... it must feel fucking scary at that height when the average zoomer height in ur country is like 6ft am i right ?
Id say the average is around 176cm. Millenials were a lot taller than zoomers here. Its still so over. Foids from my class call me "the goofy rapist" and a "mark zuckerberg dupe", that shit is a lot scarier than being heightmogged :lul:

• Woah
Id say the average is around 176cm. Millenials were a lot taller than zoomers here. Its still so over. Foids from my class call me "the goofy rapist" and a "mark zuckerberg dupe", that shit is a lot scarier than being heightmogged :lul:
Over if you get called rapist.... foids literally associate rapists with subhumans

but wear air max's they help with my 171cm barefoot height (night measured)

• +1
Over if you get called rapist.... foids literally associate rapists with subhumans

but wear air max's they help with my 171cm barefoot height (night measured)
Ill do some looksmaxxes people here recommended and update in a few weeks jfl. :feelswhy:

• +1
Ill do some looksmaxxes people here recommended and update in a few weeks jfl. :feelswhy:
Bro i go from slightly short in public to normal/human when im wearing air max's fresh of the box. Plus it's NT to wear air max's

• Woah