Time going too fast - Feeling sad & getting old 😞

I

Ihatemyface

Iron
In 2013 when I was 14 I searched on the internet “why can’t I breathe through my nose“ as I was having issues breathing. I discovered that I had adenoids and had them removed that year. I came across the physical changes mouthbreathing could have and realised I had developed the issues (downward growth). I remember discovering Mike mew when he had 500 subscribers. This lead to many insecurities which prevented me from ever wanting to date/even try to make new friends.
This past year aged 22/23 I decided to try and looksmax and save up for jaw surgery (I’m currently 1/3 of the way there)
but many bad things have happened.

1. My cystic acne has come back leaving me with more indented scars
2. I deal with bad anxiety
3. my digestive system is terrible (ibs)
4. I am skinny but trying to gain weight is difficult while avoiding sugar and dairy for acne reasons.

the hardest thing is that I am 23 now, and despite applying the retin a and sunscreen for years I am starting to see fine lines appear. Time is going so so fast it could make me cry tbh, soon I will be 25 and it feels like life will be over then and due to stupid lockdowns and my own anexity I have missed out on my youth. i work an office job with only me and my boss there so can’t make friends that way. Living with regrets is the hardest thing in the world! I doubt anyone will care to read this but this is my first post.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 16197, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Eat sougar

Same. I wish my parents had the awareness to bring me to an orthodontist when I literally have a skeletal underbite making me look like a retard. Entire high school and college experience was absolutely fucked over by it. Now I'm 21 and need to go through a 2 year process just to look like a normal human after jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Same. I wish my parents had the awareness to bring me to an orthodontist when I literally have a skeletal underbite making me look like a retard. Entire high school and college experience was absolutely fucked over by it. Now I'm 21 and need to go through a 2 year process just to look like a normal human after jaw surgery.
It sucks doesn’t it. it wouldn’t be so bad if the process/recovery/cost wasn’t so long/expensive, but time/youth is the only thing we have until about 25-30 when we all start to age fast, it just seems time is going so fast and life is passing me by. I have an underbite too althoigh mine is only 2mm.

Do you have a gummy smile?

Do you have a gummy smile?
Not really, but I do have rececced upper and lower jaws. It’s not to hard to tell from the front, but any other angle I look like shit.

chill bro most people dont get surgery or late 20s only cuz they broke niggas. just softmax till then and try your luck. we have below average niggas here with double digit slay counts:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Ethniframementalcel and Ihatemyface
chill bro most people dont get surgery or late 20s only cuz they broke niggas. just softmax till then and try your luck. we have below average niggas here with double digit slay counts:feelsokman:
Yes that’s true, I have been trying softmaxxing with coloured contacts (i have blue eyes already but wanted to try lighter ones) and had complements on my eyes with them in. i also dyed my eyebrows darker, but I feel like my issues are needing more of a surgical route. I just hate the feeling of running out of time and getting old it sucks so much.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
What would you recommend me eat/not eat for better digestion? as I have seen you are very knowledgeable about digestion and health.
In general, try to avoid hard to digest starches, raw vegetables, fiber, emulsifiers/additives like carrageenan, and consider implementing insoluble fiber like raw carrots or cooked white button mushrooms

In general, try to avoid hard to digest starches, raw vegetables, fiber, emulsifiers/additives like carrageenan, and consider implementing insoluble fiber like raw carrots or cooked white button mushrooms
Thanks, my I never had ibs until I changed my diet to vegan when I was 18 I realised that was a big issue for me and switched back after a couple months, but all the fiber damged things forever. I try to eat mostly meat, steamed veggies and white rice, white bread and pasta as the wholegrain ones cause issues.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6403
Thanks, my I never had ibs until I changed my diet to vegan when I was 18 I realised that was a big issue for me and switched back after a couple months, but all the fiber damged things forever. I try to eat mostly meat, steamed veggies and white rice, white bread and pasta as the wholegrain ones cause issues.
Well cooked white rice is good, so are potatoes

Well cooked white rice is good, so are potatoes
Yes i also seem to see that you dont recommend to eat pufas, I try my best to avoid them, but occasionally I will need to eat something out which is high calorie. Would it be best to avoid them completely?

go strict carnivore

your ibs will go away

Not really, but I do have rececced upper and lower jaws. It’s not to hard to tell from the front, but any other angle I look like shit.
I see. Make sure to consult with a surgeon before hyping yourself up to assess what's realistic and what's not.

Yes i also seem to see that you dont recommend to eat pufas, I try my best to avoid them, but occasionally I will need to eat something out which is high calorie. Would it be best to avoid them completely?
As in food places? In my opinion, yes, most are filled with PUFA and other undesirables

go strict carnivore

your ibs will go away
I tried last week to go low carb and ate a full chicken for three days in a row, but if left me hating chicken. its difficult for me to maintain my weight so I often eat potatoes and other carbs for extra calories. I am 6ft 2 so I need to eat a lot, but when I do it aggreavtes my acne and gives me ibs.

I tried last week to go low carb and ate a full chicken for three days in a row, but if left me hating chicken. its difficult for me to maintain my weight so I often eat potatoes and other carbs for extra calories. I am 6ft 2 so I need to eat a lot, but when I do it aggreavtes my acne and gives me ibs.
shut the fuck up and do strict carnivore or stop whining

i stg you niggers have no willpower

I see. Make sure to consult with a surgeon before hyping yourself up to assess what's realistic and what's not.
Yes true, I get the feeling that it’s mostly general recession of the my face I would try and attach pics but it keeps giving me an error

You definitely won't get fine lines at 23, collagen only begins to decline at 21-22 in human males, so its highly unlikely thats the case, you are just imagining it from bdd. I also have bad acne and i have IBD jfl, im 21yo now. And my IBD was also caused to switching my diet 3 years ago to very fiber heavy with lots of oats and beans, one of my biggest mistakes, it perma made me lactose intolerant and i never was before...it is what it is.
But im fine now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
shut the fuck up and do strict carnivore or stop whining

i stg you niggers have no willpower
i would but I dont know if I like the idea of eating cheap meats all the time as I would not be able to afford good quality organic meat for every meal and sustain my weight i am 154 pounds at 6ft 2 and I would like to weigh more. I get what u mean though fiber seems to be the devil.

i would but I dont know if I like the idea of eating cheap meats all the time as I would not be able to afford good quality organic meat for every meal and sustain my weight i am 154 pounds at 6ft 2 and I would like to weigh more. I get what u mean though fiber seems to be the devil.
bruh stop making excuses

eat what you can afford

youre obviously not absorbing the starch you eat anyway or you wouldnt be 154lbs

jfc just listen to me

You definitely won't get fine lines at 23, collagen only begins to decline at 21-22 in human males, so its highly unlikely thats the case, you are just imagining it from bdd. I also have bad acne and i have IBD jfl, im 21yo now. And my IBD was also caused to switching my diet 3 years ago to very fiber heavy with lots of oats and beans, one of my biggest mistakes, it perma made me lactose intolerant and i never was before...it is what it is.
But im fine now
Yeah I guess that is true My skin isn’t too bad but the acne scars are ruining my collagen in my cheeks, but I am petrified of accutane as i herd IBD is a possible side effect and IBD sounds so much worst than ibs. yeah i wonder why that happens as I always thought it was healthy. I worked at McDonald’s when I was 16-17 and ate there all the time and never had any issues with my digestion until I tried to be more “healthy“. I also had my appendix removed when I was 12 and I read online that permentally alters the gut microbiome.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
bruh stop making excuses

eat what you can afford

youre obviously not absorbing the starch you eat anyway or you wouldnt be 154lbs

jfc just listen to me
I mean that’s true, its like my digestive Tract isn’t absorbing anyhting at all, it’s really annoying. I also worry that tooo much meat is carcenogenic but I dunno if that’s a myth.

• JFL
Yeah I guess that is true My skin isn’t too bad but the acne scars are ruining my collagen in my cheeks, but I am petrified of accutane as i herd IBD is a possible side effect and IBD sounds so much worst than ibs. yeah i wonder why that happens as I always thought it was healthy. I worked at McDonald’s when I was 16-17 and ate there all the time and never had any issues with my digestion until I tried to be more “healthy“. I also had my appendix removed when I was 12 and I read online that permentally alters the gut microbiome.
Scars don't ruin collagen, they make skin just appear shit looking, but do anything you can to remove the scars, ideally with laser treatments, 0.1% tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2403
I mean that’s true, its like my digestive Tract isn’t absorbing anyhting at all, it’s really annoying. I also worry that tooo much meat is carcenogenic but I dunno if that’s a myth.
Jfl are you serious? :forcedsmile:, cancer is a meme that only old people get lmao, and red meat was found to possibly increase the chances to 10% which is nothing. If your chances were 1%, they are 1.1% now :forcedsmile:, its a meme. Cigarettes as an example increase risk of lung cancer by 250% which is statistically significant

• +1
u are as old as u look

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Melo95 and TsarTsar444
Scars don't ruin collagen, they make skin just appear shit looking, but do anything you can to remove the scars, ideally with laser treatments, 0.1% tretinoin.
Yes true i have the derminstor 2 and an at home tria laser and some scars have faded, but I think maybe filler is needed for the deeper ones.

Yes true i have the derminstor 2 and an at home tria laser and some scars have faded, but I think maybe filler is needed for the deeper ones.
Fuck you have deep scars? Mine are mostly hyperpigmentation. I don't think filers are needed for icepick scars, laser works them too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Ihatemyface
Fuck you have deep scars? Mine are mostly hyperpigmentation. I don't think filers are needed for icepick scars, laser works them too
I have a few deep ones, nothjmg too horrendous.. yet, its the cystic pimples that leave the holes in the skin and only accutane fixes cycstic acne
, but I really don’t wanna risk full blown ibd as I just don’t have the mental strength to deal with that I can barely get though life with moderate ibs.

In 2013 when I was 14 I searched on the internet “why can’t I breathe through my nose“ as I was having issues breathing. I discovered that I had adenoids and had them removed that year. I came across the physical changes mouthbreathing could have and realised I had developed the issues (downward growth). I remember discovering Mike mew when he had 500 subscribers. This lead to many insecurities which prevented me from ever wanting to date/even try to make new friends.
This past year aged 22/23 I decided to try and looksmax and save up for jaw surgery (I’m currently 1/3 of the way there)

4. I am skinny but trying to gain weight is difficult while avoiding sugar and dairy for acne reasons.

the hardest thing is that I am 23 now, and despite applying the retin a and sunscreen for years I am starting to see fine lines appear. Time is going so so fast it could make me cry tbh, soon I will be 25 and it feels like life will be over then and due to stupid lockdowns and my own anexity I have missed out on my youth. i work an office job with only me and my boss there so can’t make friends that way. Living with regrets is the hardest thing in the world! I doubt anyone will care to read this but this is my first post.
op ily:heart:

• +1
Reactions: Ihatemyface
I have a few deep ones, nothjmg too horrendous.. yet, its the cystic pimples that leave the holes in the skin and only accutane fixes cycstic acne
, but I really don’t wanna risk full blown ibd as I just don’t have the mental strength to deal with that I can barely get though life with moderate ibs.
Tretinoin also fixed cystic acne tho lol, the strong one 0.1

• +1
Tretinoin also fixed cystic acne tho lol, the strong one 0.1
im on 0.05 maybe I should try the stronger one. I honestly think digestive issues and skin are really closely related tbh and anexity, I just don’t know the fix.

• +1
im on 0.05 maybe I should try the stronger one. I honestly think digestive issues and skin are really closely related tbh and anexity, I just don’t know the fix.
0.05 is used for age related things, you should get a harder hitting one that makes your skinn turnover so fast that acne just can't develop

• +1
Also acne isn't caused by filth thats a huge meme, or diet, its simply caused by bad oils on skin, friction and bad skin turnover

• +1
jesus christ do you want to end up with a colostomy bag dead at 60

who gives a fuck about cancer

just try it

meat is not carcinogenic anyways

0.05 is used for age related things, you should get a harder hitting one that makes your skinn turnover so fast that acne just can't develop
Yes good idea, I use dermatica to get mine as I am in the UK, it’s difficult to get it over here tbh. I honestly don’t mind the ugly spots, as I know they will go in time, it’s the scars that litterly ruin me. How can I be recessed and have bad skin and digestion? life is not fair lol

• So Sad
Yes that’s true, I have been trying softmaxxing with coloured contacts (i have blue eyes already but wanted to try lighter ones) and had complements on my eyes with them in. i also dyed my eyebrows darker, but I feel like my issues are needing more of a surgical route. I just hate the feeling of running out of time and getting old it sucks so much.
pm me your selfie lets see and help:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Ihatemyface
Yes good idea, I use dermatica to get mine as I am in the UK, it’s difficult to get it over here tbh. I honestly don’t mind the ugly spots, as I know they will go in time, it’s the scars that litterly ruin me. How can I be recessed and have bad skin and digestion? life is not fair lol
Scars can be fixed too bro, go on laser treatments for them, do 0.1, they will definitely disappear

• +1
Also acne isn't caused by filth thats a huge meme, or diet, its simply caused by bad oils on skin, friction and bad skin turnover
Yes true I feel like mine is probably bad skin turn over and hardened oils in my pores. The crazh thing is when I first got acne at 14 it was on my chin only then it moved to my Forehead and now it’s located solely on my cheeks/nose area. It’s crazy.

• JFL
Scars can be fixed too bro, go on laser treatments for them, do 0.1, they will definitely disappear
Yes gonna try and get my hands on 0.1 ASAP prons gonna have to get it from an online chemist, but umsure if they do theh will ship to the uk

• +1
Yes true I feel like mine is probably bad skin turn over and hardened oils in my pores. The crazh thing is when I first got acne at 14 it was on my chin only then it moved to my Forehead and now it’s located solely on my cheeks/nose area. It’s crazy.
Yeah same jfl, chin then forehead then cheeks

• +1
Yeah same jfl, chin then forehead then cheeks
Crazy we both have digestive issues caused by high fiber diet and same patterns of acne. I hope them the 0.1 will cure my acne like it did yours.

• +1

Accutane, good skin routine visit cosmetician, and roids asap

Which race are u where do u live

its normal. when you are isolated time speeds up. Normies who have been in relationships say that time slows down. Its because when you are with friends/women your brain makes time stamps and forms memories. When you are isolated your brain merges the monotonous days you live together so time feels like it is going faster. It's not because "you are getting older bro"