Time is ticking and you are still here…

mogstar

mogstar

Stop spending hours and hours doing nothing that will benefit you. I know you do that everyday, may it be spending time on this site or playing video games, sitting around or watching videos/series.

The harsh truth is that all of those things are an utter waste of time and time is the most precious thing you got. There will be a day when you lose all your youth and you will think "I SHOULD HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THINGS WHEN THEY WHERE POSSIBLE AND ENJOYABLE"!

What is enjoyable? How is time spent the best?
Everyone here knows one thing: You want a beautiful girl or multiple girls to adore you and you want to have the feeling of freedom and true confidence. You want to look and feel good. You want a life that is actually worth living. You want to feel the happiness of being successfull.

Stop being lazy and start putting all your efforts into looksmaxing at first. If you feel like you need surgery and you are convinced DO IT. If you don't need it, fine. Build a great physique, work your way up towards perfect skin, fix your hair, have good clothing, have decent social skills by getting into conversations and meeting people.
Get your life in order. Sleep shedule, morning and evening routines, a good job if you are finished studying. If you still live with your parents get out there as soon as possible.

Do what you really, I mean REALLY, want to do. Lets be honest, it is not playing video games or watching series anymore. Instead things like talking to the random hot girl you just saw on the street, getting her number, meeting her, making her fall in love with you, having sex with her. Or just making friends at uni or at your sports club.

You can start slow but you should always strive further, NEVER stop and NEVER EVER fall back.

Remember you only got this one life, it is an actual miracle to be here in the first place. Be thankful everyday, work hard to reach your goals everyday.

There is NO WAY you will regret following this advice

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Stallone, Lolcel, oldcelloser and 14 others
i have adhd my life is over i am introverted loner i will commit suicide help me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, Deleted member 3828 and mogstar
and heres to you mrs robinson, jesus loves u more than you could know, whoah oh oh ! :)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and mogstar
true

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Dnrd pedro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and mogstar
I couldn’t agree more

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Stop spending hours and hours doing nothing that will benefit you. I know you do that everyday, may it be spending time on this site or playing video games, sitting around or watching videos/series.

The harsh truth is that all of those things are an utter waste of time and time is the most precious thing you got. There will be a day when you lose all your youth and you will think "I SHOULD HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THINGS WHEN THEY WHERE POSSIBLE AND ENJOYABLE"!

What is enjoyable? How is time spent the best?
Everyone here knows one thing: You want a beautiful girl or multiple girls to adore you and you want to have the feeling of freedom and true confidence. You want to look and feel good. You want a life that is actually worth living. You want to feel the happiness of being successfull.

Stop being lazy and start putting all your efforts into looksmaxing at first. If you feel like you need surgery and you are convinced DO IT. If you don't need it, fine. Build a great physique, work your way up towards perfect skin, fix your hair, have good clothing, have decent social skills by getting into conversations and meeting people.
Get your life in order. Sleep shedule, morning and evening routines, a good job if you are finished studying. If you still live with your parents get out there as soon as possible.

Do what you really, I mean REALLY, want to do. Lets be honest, it is not playing video games or watching series anymore. Instead things like talking to the random hot girl you just saw on the street, getting her number, meeting her, making her fall in love with you, having sex with her. Or just making friends at uni or at your sports club.

You can start slow but you should always strive further, NEVER stop and NEVER EVER fall back.

Remember you only got this one life, it is an actual miracle to be here in the first place. Be thankful everyday, work hard to reach your goals everyday.

There is NO WAY you will regret following this advice
Also this won't make me do anything

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and mogstar
this site is useless for me now. Goodbye

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, mogstar and Deleted member 1476
this site is useless for me now. Goodbye
i would stick around dawg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Hi TraumatisedOgre here and today

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1476
/R9k/ tier thread
4ec851d2044ddc1f0f342c048dcd1115c-png.1331360

Attachments

• 4ec851d2044ddc1f0f342c048dcd1115c.png
    4ec851d2044ddc1f0f342c048dcd1115c.png
    375 KB · Views: 353
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
9D61AFEB F3FE 4FB1 9B73 12420F1CACD8

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras, Deleted member 1476 and mogstar
B49ebdaa 7bf1 496e 8f98 141ede07efcc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1476
IF I WAS MOD I WILL BAN YOU FOR TRYING TO MANIPULATE USERS LEAVE THE FORUM .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, TUSSELEIF, Looks234 and 1 other person

Attachments

• infuriated crazyjak.png
    infuriated crazyjak.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Also what an irony OP

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, oldcelloser, mogstar and 1 other person
Files are still being uploaded. Are you sure you want to submit this form?

Attachments

• b49ebdaa-7bf1-496e-8f98-141ede07efcc.png
    b49ebdaa-7bf1-496e-8f98-141ede07efcc.png
    157 bytes · Views: 284
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787