28, asperger's ayo

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Lmao

Attachments

• 36F94FCE-934D-4715-9EBF-5C13CF05B01B.png
    36F94FCE-934D-4715-9EBF-5C13CF05B01B.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 7
Pre-medication I was in the 40s for autism. Now I am in the teens.

I will make a post later celebrating my 20 day self-medication.

17. Those points are probably mostly attributed to my high IQ that makes me unable to fully relate with plebs which make me antisocial than autism though, like I profoundly hate small talk, but when I chill with friends I like to have 6+ hours long discussion with them so I can get deep into stuff and sort of start psychoanalyzing them, but not many people like that and can follow my type of discussion, so I don't have many friends.

Last edited:
I am fully nt low inhib

You guys are really mostly autistics here, I thought it was mostly a meme. Some of you may my just really lack the social skill to approach women and might not need to be here...

You guys are really mostly autistics here, I thought it was mostly a meme. Some of you may my just really lack the social skill to approach women and might not need to be here...
I already said it, most guys in this forum aren't ugly or alike, they are just fucking autistic (myself incluided) (just take a look around for 5 minutes and you'll see)

I already said it, most guys in this forum aren't ugly or alike, they are just fucking autistic (myself incluided) (just take a look around for 5 minutes and you'll see)

Lol it is true when I think about it, this site is a joke then.

Lol it is true when I think about it, this site is a joke then.
and lookism is way worse, like @FatmanO said 99% of dudes there suffer from mental illness (jfl at having a bazillion alts and having them discuss one against another)

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD and Dude420
On .is it is even worse.
Don't know boyo. I am aspie, but managed to get a big social circle in HS and even approached women and danced with some drunk whores in night clubs. But they weren't into me.
:feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back