Time to shrekmax

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Banned
246560912 416612573171980 4841316317589453975 n
:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 13335 and 4 others
@LooksOverAll keep fucking larping you rotfraud acromegalic Fiona slayer. muh virgin at 6'7

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
muh status

muh money

keep fucking coping

@LooksOverAll keep fucking larping you rotfraud acromegalic Fiona slayer. muh virgin at 6'7
I wish I was acromegalic. I'd actually have bones in my face.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 14677 and Deleted member 14139
she knew shrek was going to transform into a Disney prince

farquards jaw mogs hard tho

@badg96 already knows this
6722C571 5640 4592 A8B5 3F56509CA1CD

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, gamma and ALP
I wish I was acromegalic. I'd actually have bones in my face.
I swear to fucking God one kid in my college class once told me "you look different. You look like you have like a....a growth hormone excess. Like, way more growth hormone than normal people". He was my height, so he was commenting on my face and frame. And yet...

I fucked more "women" with dicks than with pussies

Face bone is so fucking overrated and retarded. It's ALL, ALL about harmony and coloring. You just have to not be recessed. It's all about piercing blue eyes with thick dense eyelashes and pretty boy eyebrows, rosy cheeks and nice orange tan. Big round cute eyes. Women where I live worship this pheno. lol at incels thinking shoving a big fucking silicon block I their face will make them attractive

It's height + harmony + coloring

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, gamma and 1 other person
I swear to fucking God one kid in my college class once told me "you look different. You look like you have like a....a growth hormone excess. Like, way more growth hormone than normal people". He was my height, so he was commenting on my face and frame. And yet...

I fucked more "women" with dicks than with pussies

Face bone is so fucking overrated and retarded. It's ALL, ALL about harmony and coloring. You just have to not be recessed. It's all about piercing blue eyes with thick dense eyelashes and pretty boy eyebrows, rosy cheeks and nice orange tan. Big round cute eyes. Women where I live worship this pheno. lol at incels thinking shoving a big fucking silicon block I their face will make them attractive

It's height + harmony + coloring
almond eyes mog round eyes hard bro.

almond eyes mog round eyes hard bro.
True, you still want more PFL than PFW. What I meant by round eyes is big expressive puppy eyes, which seems to be what young girls go for where I live. I have almond eyes produced through low angular orbitals but I only ever attract 30 yo milfs. Both are shit without blue eyes

americans/westerners don't realize how much more their beauty standards are masculinity oriented for men

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14677
True, you still want more PFL than PFW. What I meant by round eyes is big expressive puppy eyes, which seems to be what young girls go for where I live. I have almond eyes produced through low angular orbitals but I only ever attract 30 yo milfs. Both are shit without blue eyes

americans/westerners don't realize how much more their beauty standards are masculinity oriented for men
i’m guessing your masc if you’re slaying roasties, u got any jb appealing features or na?

i’m guessing your masc if you’re slaying roasties, u got any jb appealing features or na?
I have good skin, hair and lips. JB appeal also needs pretty eye area, and I look like a war hardened Albanian rapist

Dimorphism is such a fucking joke. I have NEVER seen a good looking guy that only has strictly dimorphic features. Dimorphism on its own can't stand on its own legs. And men with both pretty and masculine features are incredibly rare, I have legit never seen one irl

What makes prettyboy appeal much higher is the fact that guys with only pretty features STILL get girls where I live, girls aged 16-24, given that they're not recessed and have lean faces. The bones don't have to be masculine or huge, just ever so slightly discernably male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
I have good skin, hair and lips. JB appeal also needs pretty eye area, and I look like a war hardened Albanian rapist

Dimorphism is such a fucking joke. I have NEVER seen a good looking guy that only has strictly dimorphic features. Dimorphism on its own can't stand on its own legs. And men with both pretty and masculine features are incredibly rare, I have legit never seen one irl

What makes prettyboy appeal much higher is the fact that guys with only pretty features STILL get girls where I live, girls aged 16-24, given that they're not recessed and have lean faces. The bones don't have to be masculine or huge, just ever so slightly discernably male
tbh even girls high up in age probably never lose interest in pretty boy appeal not sure how the theory works of girls losing interest in pretty boys and wanting full masc as they age came from lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
tbh even girls high up in age probably never lose interest in pretty boy appeal not sure how the theory works of girls losing interest in pretty boys and wanting full masc as they age came from lol
Yup. Older women low-key still crush and enjoy looking at pretty boy features. Who fucking doesn't? Even I enjoy looking at prettyboy males. They're literally eye candy. Don't care if it sounds gay, they're literally a work of art

That theory is completely founded in reality. Women DO change their dating criterion as they age towards more masculine looking faces, but that doesn't mean they don't find pretty boys attractive. They change it because they themselves lose collagen/prettiness and don't want a guy prettier than them in the relationship because they want to have leverage in the relationship. It's why women don't mind dating down in general in long term relationships. It's to have more bargaining power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 14677
Yup. Older women low-key still crush and enjoy looking at pretty boy features. Who fucking doesn't? Even I enjoy looking at prettyboy males. They're literally eye candy. Don't care if it sounds gay, they're literally a work of art

That theory is completely founded in reality. Women DO change their dating criterion as they age towards more masculine looking faces, but that doesn't mean they don't find pretty boys attractive. They change it because they themselves lose collagen/prettiness and don't want a guy prettier than them in the relationship because they want to have leverage in the relationship. It's why women don't mind dating down in general in long term relationships. It's to have more bargaining power
nah not gay at all bro even i’ve always found a mans face more appealing over a woman’s for some reason lol probably because you rarely see them without makeup and when u do there’s not much to admire..

do u actually think girls get jealous if a guy is better looking than them and they won’t date you because of that reason?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
nah not gay at all bro even i’ve always found a mans face more appealing over a woman’s for some reason lol probably because you rarely see them without makeup and when u do there’s not much to admire..

do u actually think girls get jealous if a guy is better looking than them and they won’t date you because of that reason?
If they're young, no. Young women don't really date with the intention of marriage and being together forever most of the time. I find personally that young women care a lot more about looks than older women even in LTRs . The power dynamics of long term relationships women have when they're young VS when they're old are very different. If a Chad asked to date an ugly woman, obviously she won't reject him due to his looks, but she'll probably try to pursue someone within her range or worse looking than she is. Women when they're older just dont look at relationships as a romantic pursuit. I read a study somewhere but I can't fucking find it anymore and it stated "there's complete incongruence between what women find sexually attractive, and the physical traits they pursue for long term partners". I am CONVINCED 90% of married women don't find their husbands TRULY and viscerally sexually attractive

Women will just assume you're a player/slayer if you're a hot young man, or even a hot older guy that aged well. It's a built in detection mechanism for stable, sex starved, low T men that will raise her babies and hold her purse and absorb all of her mental and emotional instability caused by menopause after she lost 90% of her estrogen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14677 and Deleted member 7725
no, but I might go there due to very girl-passing trannies. They also like my masculine hunk phenotype
What country you live in that you fucked more trannies then girls?